got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Why does everyone feel that it's necessary to show off their blowoff valves? It's a 0-0 piece of metal that ...

Why does everyone feel that it's necessary to show off their blowoff valves? It's a $100-$200 piece of metal that dooes basically nothing unless you have a huge turbo. Lol, my BOV isn't even audible during a rev.

BTW, DTR and Silverscooby, you guys need to let it go and let the rest of us enjoy the thread.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tail_Lights_Fad
    Why does everyone feel that it's necessary to show off their blowoff valves? It's a $100-$200 piece of metal that dooes basically nothing unless you have a huge turbo. Lol, my BOV isn't even audible during a rev.

BTW, DTR and Silverscooby, you guys need to let it go and let the rest of us enjoy the thread.

w3rd

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    w3rd
    +4
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Tail_Lights_Fad

vrrrooooommmmmmm ppssssssshhhhhhh

I drive a black 05 srt-4 and i wave to all the wrx's that i see. I was seriously torn between the wrx and the srt-4 for the longest time, I only chose the srt-4 because stock for stock its a quicker car (a few thousand cheaper too), i wouldnt have to worry about transmissions down the road, and i don't need the awd that much becuase i live in florida and dont have to contend with snow. I still like the wrx,a buddy of mine has an 05 sti, and i gawk and stare at it everytime i see it, its just that the subaru wasnt the car for me. I just hate how there's so much animosity between the owners of different cars. people get so stuck up about their particular car, why can't we all just be car enthusiasts that like all cars and own a specific one. ah well, that's only in a perfect world.
    The only thing certain about the future is uncertainty....

Quote Originally Posted by Neothin
    why can't we all just be car enthusiasts that like all cars and own a specific one.
    what a world that would be.........
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234