got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by silverscooby What, no "im with stupid" or anything like that? You never have much more to say ...

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    What, no "im with stupid" or anything like that? You never have much more to say other than a stupid smiley, do you?

I tend to dislike slot of SRT-4 owners, then again I have met my fair share of idiots that drive mustangs, f bodies, corvettes and WRX's too. I guess my point is that you guys have an awful lot of posts about SRT-4's and I think it's kinda obvious there's a little resentment there on your part that has nothing to do with the owners.
    Lol, I completelly agree. Altho I personally think the SRT4 crowd is more immature from my experiences. The WRX crowd is FAR from perfect tho. Regardless your car is phat .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's all good, I love you guys. Seriously though, I do not like the majority of SRT-4 owners either that I encounter on the street.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

It's all good, I love you guys. Seriously though, I do not like the majority of SRT-4 owners either that I encounter on the street.
    its just F'd up you said you were gonna start a thread for idiot wrx's , then said get over it :waaaaaaa . thats why they said stuff

personally i could careless because theres a wrx i would burn/steal just so its life would be in a better place. because the owner is an @$$ and a @$$ho.... see him around everywhere and i waved once and he gives me a dirty look and acts like he's better just becuase he has rims and stickers with GAHHH STi jdm scoop. personally if he didnt look like he humped goats , i probably wouldnt be so pissy about it, the queer.... and im waitin to run across 2 of 4 srt4 guys here becuase one looks cool and the other i like his leather SRT4 embroidered seats and exterior setup. the others look like buttlickin ricer boys that got mommy and daddy to shell out some cash....

t
    Today I was in a plaza, just got out of my car. I hear a deep rumble then pop. Look over and its some "wanksta" in a srt-4 as soon as he saw me look at his car he revved it up, popped the show - off valve turned around and dumped the clutch. Then comes back my way downshifting the whole way backwards hat and all. I run into him in autozone a few minutes later , as he walked passed I said " fcukin dck head" in a normal tone, immature yeah, but we were probably the same age so it's warranted. Of course he didn't say anything and proceeded to pull up his pants

Quote Originally Posted by t
    Today I was in a plaza, just got out of my car. I hear a deep rumble then pop. Look over and its some "wanksta" in a srt-4 as soon as he saw me look at his car he revved it up, popped the show - off valve turned around and dumped the clutch. Then comes back my way downshifting the whole way backwards hat and all. I run into him in autozone a few minutes later , as he walked passed I said " fcukin dck head" in a normal tone, immature yeah, but we were probably the same age so it's warranted. Of course he didn't say anything and proceeded to pull up his pants

You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrits I have seen on the internet.
    One person said something? Everyone else has been pretty neutral and posted about their own experience. dont make such a rash judgement.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

get over myself? Why, because I posted about an experience I had with a WRX? Seriously, answer that question for me, why "get over myself"? I'm interested in what you have to say.

You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrits I have seen on the internet. You make post after post about differnt makes and models and how theyre jerks or idiots. I post an example, a true one at that (I have a hrad time believing some of the **** posted in here.) and you say it's a disgrace that I used to own a WRX. LMAO . It's too bad you have to be a member to see this forum, alot of people would get a kick out of this section.
    I told you to get over yourself because I made a simple thread about a cocky and immature SRT4 driver and you come in here telling me that you should make a thread about stupid wrx drivers and then make the insinuation of "waaaaaaaaaa" like I am whining about something.
    That is precisely why I told you to get over yourself.

Dont come in here and make all types of preconceived assumptions of how I am or which car's I respect. I give mad props to the SRT4 and if you talk to some of the SRT4 owners that roam this site, they will tell you that I am often one of the first people to defend the car when people give the ol' "its just a POS neon" post. I dont care who you are, where you are from, etc.... Anyone with the intelligence of a rabbit can detect the overall cockiness and immaturity that thrives in the SRT4 culture. One of my good friends drives one, but that doesn't change the fact that 7/10 of them are complete morons.
    Apparently you must have some insecurities about the car you own, otherwise you wouldn't come into a thread about an immature SRT4 owner and then start crying about it and say you should start a thread about immature wrx owners
    Every type of car model is going to have its bad apples, it just so happens that the SRT4 has a abundance of them. It doesn't make the car any worse of a car, its still a great car for the money, but it certainly might deter someone from taking a liking towards the enthusiest community in which the car represents.

BTW: I never stated it was a discrace that you owned a wrx prior to your SRT4. That was someone else, so AGAIN, I suggest you follow the posts more thoroughly before throwing out these unintelligent and overdramatized misapprehensions.
    Last edited by DTR rex; 07-21-2005 at 01:54 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I think there are more asshat SRT-4 owners b/c...

1) its a cheap car, so every kid w/ a weekend job can afford one.
    2) the low price/performance makes it desireable to younger drivers who tend to act reckless and immature.
    3) it doesnt come from the best heritage, so they feel the need to prove something.
    4) They aren't THAT common, and so when you see someone do something, or look a certain way you tend to assosciate that with the car. if you saw a ton of them a day the ratio of bad to good would be closer.
    5) In a way we are resentful that they spent $4,000 (min) less than we did for a car that performs better at speed due to its low weight and larger displacement, and so we tend to look for any negative attribute in the driver in order to type cast them into a bad group so we feel better not belonging to that community.

im sure there are more reasons.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I told you to get over yourself because I made a simple thread about a cocky and immature SRT4 driver and you come in here telling me that you should make a thread about stupid wrx drivers and then make the insinuation of "waaaaaaaaaa" like I am whining about something.
    That is precisely why I told you to get over yourself.

Dont come in here and make all types of preconceived assumptions of how I am or which car's I respect. I give mad props to the SRT4 and if you talk to some of the SRT4 owners that roam this site, they will tell you that I am often one of the first people to defend the car when people give the ol' "its just a POS neon" post. I dont care who you are, where you are from, etc.... Anyone with the intelligence of a rabbit can detect the overall cockiness and immaturity that thrives in the SRT4 culture. One of my good friends drives one, but that doesn't change the fact that 7/10 of them are complete morons.
    Apparently you must have some insecurities about the car you own, otherwise you wouldn't come into a thread about an immature SRT4 owner and then start crying about it and say you should start a thread about immature wrx owners
    Every type of car model is going to have its bad apples, it just so happens that the SRT4 has a abundance of them. It doesn't make the car any worse of a car, its still a great car for the money, but it certainly might deter someone from taking a liking towards the enthusiest community in which the car represents.

BTW: I never stated it was a discrace that you owned a wrx prior to your SRT4. That was someone else, so AGAIN, I suggest you follow the posts more thoroughly before throwing out these unintelligent and overdramatized misapprehensions.
    Ok, in recap... I should get over myself because I offended you personaly when I said I had a douchebag in a WRX cut me off? Or was it the notion that I might make my very own thread about it? I am still trying to figure out what that has to do with me being full of myself. Usually when someone is told that, it means theyre being narcissistic. Sorry if you were offended by my candor.

Speaking of a "rabbit's intelligence" and "misapprehensions"... If you would have taken your own advice regarding my comment on how I was supposedly a "disgrace", you would have known I wasnt talking about you. Do I need to quote every single person I reply to by name in my posts to make it easier for you????

If anyone on this board needs to "get over themselves" it would be you.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    I think there are more asshat SRT-4 owners b/c...

1) its a cheap car, so every kid w/ a weekend job can afford one.
    2) the low price/performance makes it desireable to younger drivers who tend to act reckless and immature.
    3) it doesnt come from the best heritage, so they feel the need to prove something.
    4) They aren't THAT common, and so when you see someone do something, or look a certain way you tend to assosciate that with the car. if you saw a ton of them a day the ratio of bad to good would be closer.
    5) In a way we are resentful that they spent $4,000 (min) less than we did for a car that performs better at speed due to its low weight and larger displacement, and so we tend to look for any negative attribute in the driver in order to type cast them into a bad group so we feel better not belonging to that community.

im sure there are more reasons.
    i think its better i got the wrx over the srt4 becuase i drive about 50 minutes to work in snow when its bad so me+fwd mnl+torque wouldnt be a match in the snow even driving easy especially since i live in the middle of a bunch of hills.

i was actually going to get an SRT4 but i like the wrx more for safety and quality, ever since then ive recommended it to my mom as a compact replacement thats cheap and carry a kid in the back, but still pull burnouts like her old '91 mustang gt.

but now i want to either have the money to build my pontiac in a rapid amount of time with TT and efi or get LS1 power for daily.....

Ok, in recap... I should get over myself because I offended you personaly when I said I had a douchebag in a WRX cut me off? Or was it the notion that I might make my very own thread about it? I am still trying to figure out what that has to do with me being full of myself. Usually when someone is told that, it means theyre being narcissistic. Sorry if you were offended by my candor.

Speaking of a "rabbit's intelligence" and "misapprehensions"... If you would have taken your own advice regarding my comment on how I was supposedly a "disgrace", you would have known I wasnt talking about you. Do I need to quote every single person I reply to by name in my posts to make it easier for you????

If anyone on this board needs to "get over themselves" it would be you.
    go re-read why I told you to get over yourself. There was more to it than your experience with a wrx driver. This thread was about an SRT4 driver and you couldn't handle that apparently and deemed it necessary to tell us all how a wrx owner acted in a situation and then proceeded to tell me that I was "whining" (or atleast that is what I preceived from your "whaaaaaaaaa" remark)

The point of "disgrace" is rather interesting. Usually when you quote one person's thoughts, and then want to attend to another issue of somene else you should either quote that, or at the LEAST seperate that second thought with a new paragraph... Otherwise you just give the impression you are still refering that statement to the person you originally quoted.
    You have continually made yourself look ridiculous here now, and you futile arguments towards me to try and hide your obvious insecurities here are not playing very well in your favor. I simply made an observation of an SRT4 owner and you come in here with all your crap and lack the ability to comprehend my posts apparently because this is the second time I told you precisely why you should get over yourself.

This is now at a point where the only reasonable thing to do is to just laugh at you:

Just call me Clark Kent

sid
    srt4 owners are by far some of the worst car owners to come about. They have already FAR surpassed riced out civic owners.

Agree, 100%.

You have your rotten apples in all of the car groups. Nothing you can do about it, don't even look at them or give them attention. That will piss them off more.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

srt4 owners are by far some of the worst car owners to come about. They have already FAR surpassed riced out civic owners.
    I wouldn't say that, but an srt-4 is so easy to finance. Thats why so many young kids can afford to buy one.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    I wouldn't say that, but an srt-4 is so easy to finance. Thats why so many young kids can afford to buy one.
    I say the SRT owners are worse because their cars are actually fast, so they have just that much more of a reason to be cocky asses. As I said, I know several cool SRT owners, 2 of my friends have them actaully. I just hate how 7/10 of them suck
    Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.