got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; srt4 owners are by far some of the worst car owners to come about. They have already FAR surpassed riced ...

srt4 owners are by far some of the worst car owners to come about. They have already FAR surpassed riced out civic owners.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow 30 seconds str8.. thats funny

i know a few SRT4 owners that are kool but i seems like outta 10 you meet 7-8 are complete retards.... thats what happens when you get a car with a lil power anyone can afford i guess.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

I just so happend to have a douchebag in a blue WRX cut me off for no reason and proceed to rev his motor at me (while he was in front of me) for about 100ft before I made my turn. This happened last night.

Maybe I should start a thread saying how gay WRX drivers are. *waaaaaaaa*
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Yea WRX owners can suck too. Like this kid in a black one showing off for friends who stopped next to me, i waved, cant remember if he did too, then he took off and proceeded to weave through about 6 cars on a two lane highway.

But then again the SRT-4 guys can suck too. I was in CT driving to NY by Danbury and i was in the middle lane b/c the left lane is an exit only in about a 1/4mi or so. im just driving normal is some traffic when i hear VROOOOOOOOM, i look in my rearview as a SRT-4 drops behind me, then back out and next to me. Its some weird looking kid, with a friend in the passenger seat leaned back w/ one of those long cigaretts and some busted chick in the back. the two guys just looked at me, and i just looked back smiling. then as they kept going i saw the plates "Dealer." What a tool.

Oh but i have a friend who has a black SRT-4 so i dont hate completley.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by llhype12ll
    And they like to do that when they're coming from the opposite direction and just stare at you.

I got also have got this once a couple of days ago, I was rolling up to a stop sign and a SRT-4 is turning right and going in the opposite direction of me. When we get even he stares at me and revs up and lets his BOV go off and I gave him the death stare back.

On a side note he had a catback at least and it sounded like a tractor.

i got the stare from a black Cobalt SS going the opp direction once. so i gave it right back to him.

Then i had a '90's galant vr4 shooting his bov at me on the highway in traffic. yipee you have a fast beat up galant!

and then a guy in a 1g eclipse, catless, backfiring, bov goin off trying to race me in a 45mph zone w/ a car about 1000ft in front me of me...on a road known for cops.
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 07-20-2005 at 10:37 AM.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

They do sound like tractors!!!!!!!
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    I just so happend to have a douchebag in a blue WRX cut me off for no reason and proceed to rev his motor at me (while he was in front of me) for about 100ft before I made my turn. This happened last night.

Maybe I should start a thread saying how gay WRX drivers are. *waaaaaaaa*
    get over yourself.

I never said wrx owners were perfect either. I simply shared my experience about a specific SRT4 and that combined with other instances and the plethora of other members here sharing their bad experiences just simply provides proof that a majority of SRT4 owners are completely idiots. Go check out the srt4 forums and see how it is over there.
    I enjoy the prospects of the car, but most of the owners are rather ridiculous.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    get over yourself.

I never said wrx owners were perfect either. I simply shared my experience about a specific SRT4 and that combined with other instances and the plethora of other members here sharing their bad experiences just simply provides proof that a majority of SRT4 owners are completely idiots. Go check out the srt4 forums and see how it is over there.
    silver scooby is a perfect expample. It's a shame he used to own a WRX.

Quote Originally Posted by Novtec1
    wow 30 seconds str8.. thats funny

i know a few SRT4 owners that are kool but i seems like outta 10 you meet 7-8 are complete retards.... thats what happens when you get a car with a lil power anyone can afford i guess.
    so true.....

I had that happen to me before. But it wasn't for 20 sec it was for 2 minutes straight. I can't remember what kind of car he was driving but he sat there revving his 6'' fart pipe at me the entire time we sat at the light. This was a very busy/long light. So he just sat there revving over and over for at least 2 minutes of more.
    I just sat there and didn't make a sound. I was lucky enough to show him whats up when the light went green. Whats funny is his car was so slow my moms Lexus RX330 could have beaten him. Thats no joke, I'm for real.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    get over yourself.

get over myself? Why, because I posted about an experience I had with a WRX? Seriously, answer that question for me, why "get over myself"? I'm interested in what you have to say.

You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrits I have seen on the internet. You make post after post about differnt makes and models and how theyre jerks or idiots. I post an example, a true one at that (I have a hrad time believing some of the **** posted in here.) and you say it's a disgrace that I used to own a WRX. LMAO . It's too bad you have to be a member to see this forum, alot of people would get a kick out of this section.
    Last edited by silverscooby; 07-20-2005 at 05:38 PM.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

get over myself? Why, because I posted about an experience I had with a WRX? Seriously, answer that question for me, why "get over myself"? I'm interested in what you have to say.

You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrits I have seen on the internet. You make post after post about differnt makes and models and how theyre jerks or idiots. I post an example, a true one at that (I have a hrad time believing some of the **** posted in here.) and you say it's a disgrace that I used to own a WRX. LMAO . It's too bad you have to be a member to see this forum, alot of people would get a kick out of this section.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    What, no "im with stupid" or anything like that? You never have much more to say other than a stupid smiley, do you?

I tend to dislike slot of SRT-4 owners, then again I have met my fair share of idiots that drive mustangs, f bodies, corvettes and WRX's too. I guess my point is that you guys have an awful lot of posts about SRT-4's and I think it's kinda obvious there's a little resentment there on your part that has nothing to do with the owners.
    Last edited by silverscooby; 07-20-2005 at 05:56 PM.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

What, no "im with stupid" or anything like that? You never have much more to say other than a stupid smiley, do you?

I tend to dislike slot of SRT-4 owners, then again I have met my fair share of idiots that drive mustangs, f bodies, corvettes and WRX's too. I guess my point is that you guys have an awful lot of posts about SRT-4's and I think it's kinda obvious there's a little resentment there on your part that has nothing to do with the owners.
    I know there are morons with every car group, I was just stating there are more with SRT4s because of the price tag of under 20K , any jacka$$ with a few penies that wants a few ponies could pick one up. Just chill out, we were not attacking you, just stating our opinions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.