raced e36 M3 from a roll

This is a discussion on raced e36 M3 from a roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was leaving work on my way to lunch. This e36 M3 was in front of me. Looked like he ...

raced e36 M3 from a roll

I was leaving work on my way to lunch. This e36 M3 was in front of me. Looked like he might have had an exhaust. Anyway, he just took off down the road going pretty fast. We ended up next to each other at the light. I wasn't going to race, I just wanted to get something to eat. So we both take off calmly from the light. I get up to 2nd gear, doing about 20-30 mph, and I hear the guy's engine screaming but he's hanging right at my rear passenger door. At this point I figure he wants to race so I floor it, and he does the same. He immediately pulled ahead by a nose. I kept even until I hit 3rd, then starting pulling on him slightly. We shut down at 80 at a red light. Guy gave me a wave and I waved back. Wish I had my turboback back on so I could have given him a nice thrashing, but it was a fun little run.
    Last edited by UR MOTHA; 07-15-2005 at 06:56 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice to see there are some nice ones out there. the only one i ever raced was when i was bone stock and we were even up to about 120....guy probably couldn't drive, he should've taken me. he was also a complete ****.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

good run