EVO's and WRX's, why can't we get along
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on EVO's and WRX's, why can't we get along within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Our cars are the most similar cars on the road, and in my area except for my best friend (white ...

Our cars are the most similar cars on the road, and in my area except for my best friend (white 04 RS) EVO guys swarm me all day, rev on me, and try to envoke races in rush hour traffic. I really don't understand it, we should be hanging out eventhough we are each other's biggest competitors.

There is a white evo gsr in my town with at least exhaust and he has a million gauges. This guy won't leave me alone for the life of me even after I smoked him. One day he was trying to get me to race when there is wall to wall traffic around us, he kept slowing down and getting on it. Anyone with a brain knows this is stupid. I can't understand it.

Last night there was a kid maybe 19, in a red evo gsr. Followed me around, started litterally following me to my house. He had a million gauges from what I saw and I think he was rolling around with an open downpipe (laugh). Well I just got done working 12 hours and I didn't feel like it, but he kept following me. So I slowed down and we went from a 40 roll. I crushed him real bad, it was getting to be a country mile in 4th gear when I got off of it, then he did a ricer fly by. Then the kid was yelling at me to start a f'n fight or something. I know not all evo owners are like this, because my best friend has one. But jesus, I'd sooner hang out with you guys then any other car. So the evo guys on this sight, who hang out with other evo guys, tell them not to be ****s, or at least to learn the sound of a WRX with some decent work done to it for cripes sake.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We can get along I have friends with wrx's and Sti's.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

i wave at evo's and srt4's, i usually get waves back too.
    what?

I love Evo's. If i had 30K id be driving one. I have a friend w/ a White Evo GSR, and friends w/ a Black SRT-4, Blue GLI, Silverstone S2000, Cousin w/ a Silver SE-R Spec V, etc etc.

We all get along. But some people feel the need to prove something.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

evo owners are morons
    " I'm a bad man"

Because you touch yourself at night.

Naw, but I know what you mean, when I had my WRX I always got Sh** from Evo owners. I never paid attention, that upset them more

I know a couple of Evo owners and I agree that most of them are actually cool, but like any crowd, there is always that dipsh**.

one of my really good friends has an evo8(03) i think the car is really sweet car i like it .one of my other friends has a silver 04 SRT-4 we all drive around, i also have a Golf R32 (AWD GOLF) i think evo's SRT-s and WRX/STI owners all can get along its just the dumb ppl that think there car is all that when u have a couple hundred gauges and a intake your cars not all that!>when evos rev on me i dont look twice Its a mitsubishi plus our cars arnt for racing 1/4 its all about the handling

I dont care if they rev and try to mess with me.. I will soon own evos in my WRX so I can wait till i see the in their face. unfortuantely my area is pretty low on worthy cars to kick it with. i feel like i live in ricerville USA.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Not the car it's the driver usually the young guys act like asses. I really don't have any problems with any cars, play it off like you don't notice them. Also helps I am 6 ft 2 and 240 lbs, he he he! My club has about 200 plus Scuby's and about 40-50 Evo's as our sister half, we all just get along.
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

I Support ClubWRX
    People can't get along because they are fickle and silly...who need to categorise something as better or best of something else. A true car enthusiast likes any car that achieves the goal to which is was designed for.

I have a lot more respect for someone drive a Peugeot 105 having fun all day than the dumb fool who picked whatever car it may be from comparing a specs sheet.

I wave or gives thumbs up to any cool car I see in town. Except for SRT-4's. I hate those freaking guys with their wannabe cool neons.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

I Support ClubWRX
    I think the Evo guys are OK from what I have seen. It's the SRT4 and the Civic guys that tend to be dorks sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    I think the Evo guys are OK from what I have seen. It's the SRT4 and the Civic guys that tend to be dorks sometimes.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

There will always be "issues" with other cars and thier drivers, but its really the drivers that the issue is with. I am sure there are plenty of cool people out there that drive Evo's, SRT-4's, Civics etc we just have to find them (or they aren't born yet)

The ones you don't get along with aren't people you would want to hang out with anyway.

There are cool drivers in every circle, and there are a-holes.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast