EVO's and WRX's, why can't we get along - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on EVO's and WRX's, why can't we get along within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by E-Wrex I see a blue Evo in my neck of the woods every once in a while, ...

Quote Originally Posted by E-Wrex
    I see a blue Evo in my neck of the woods every once in a while, and I give him the thumbs up and he gives me thumbs up back. Their both sick cars in their own right, jsut a matter of personal taste. The only people I give thumbs down to are the douches who have "race-looking" cars that will never touch track pavement. To be more specific about 80% of the hondas I see rolling around. And don't forget Integras. Ok, im a hater, but hey...
    You shouldn't diss people just because they don't use their vehicle for what you feel that it should be used for. If you them, you have to SUV drivers too. But hell, just owning an SUV is in itself....

I don't ever give the unless someone truly deserves it....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol thats actually pretty funny, my friends civic is completely stock except with hondata and a downpipe. he revs are camaros,firebirds,mustangs. its hilarious then he gets owned

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNub
    lol thats actually pretty funny, my friends civic is completely stock except with hondata and a downpipe. he revs are camaros,firebirds,mustangs. its hilarious then he gets owned
    A Honda that gets owned by Camaros and Firebirds? NO WAY! YOU'RE LYING!

Quote Originally Posted by HiCkS
    i have had 1 guy in an EVO wave to me, i dont wave to local SRT-4's cuz they are all young military privates who think they drive the fastest car on the road. Although i meet 2 cool guys up in Raleigh at a meet with nice ones. So i guess i consider my enviorment before i wave, around Fort Bragg, i dont usually wave (hell some WRX's dont even wave back on Bragg) but near Raleigh and suburbs i will

the guys that piss me off most are the guys on bikes, dude i really dont care how fast your crotch rocket is compared to my CAR. If i kept up at least 4 car lengths you should go home and shoot yourself
    I feel your pain, I'm over here at Camp Lejeune!!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234