EVO's and WRX's, why can't we get along - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on EVO's and WRX's, why can't we get along within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I never have a prob with Evos...most of us get along just fine here. Same with SRT4 guys. I know ...

I never have a prob with Evos...most of us get along just fine here. Same with SRT4 guys. I know one or two who have some attitude probs, but for most part its mutual respect.

I think the Lude guys around here are the worst.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I get more waves, headlight flashes, and thumbs ups from EVOs than STis. Then again, the EVO to STi ratio is about 5 to 1 where I live. There are 5 EVOs in my immediate subdivision and only one STi (me).

WRXs seem to snub, or never notice, me when I wave. Then I'm all .
    <VampyreKitten> Have you ever seen the pope's crib?
    <MissAbyss> His ride is totally pimped too, bulletproof glass 'cause the haters keep trying to put him down.

yeah ive noticed more WRX guys dont wave. I think thats cuz most of them probably arent "enthusiasts" or are moms or something and dont realize what they are driving.

I used to think it was Evo owners and Subie owners that don't get along...now I just realize its everyone...the Subarus around here are cannibals and don't get along with their own kind...
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

i always wave at STi, WRX and SRT4 all the time!! its the civic and accord that rev at me ALL THE TIME!
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gsixty3
    i always wave at STi, WRX and SRT4 all the time!! its the civic and accord that rev at me ALL THE TIME!
    Same here, cept last night someone in a sti on the e-way flicked me off.

I know him though

there's idiots, enthusiasts, and fanboys in every camp. YOu just remember the ones that piss you off more than the ones that don't.

i have had 1 guy in an EVO wave to me, i dont wave to local SRT-4's cuz they are all young military privates who think they drive the fastest car on the road. Although i meet 2 cool guys up in Raleigh at a meet with nice ones. So i guess i consider my enviorment before i wave, around Fort Bragg, i dont usually wave (hell some WRX's dont even wave back on Bragg) but near Raleigh and suburbs i will

the guys that piss me off most are the guys on bikes, dude i really dont care how fast your crotch rocket is compared to my CAR. If i kept up at least 4 car lengths you should go home and shoot yourself
    Last edited by HiCkS; 07-16-2005 at 06:59 AM.
    www.kiowapilots.com

yeah I still get thumbs up from everyone even from hondas but the thing is its the person that is driving the car its ppl who dont know about our turbo charged monsters... not to be discrimitive but ricers like Mexicans around my area dont know anything about the wrxs and evos all they know is there 91 accords or civics with altezzas so I dont pay much attention to them its all good

because... you know...

its not llike the driver has anything to do with what makes the car fast. (unless you're on a track.)

run what ya brung. Leave the car-wang comparisons in the garage.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

I get along w/ TurboWill, even tho he never comes out to say hi to me ;(
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    I get along w/ TurboWill, even tho he never comes out to say hi to me ;(
    cuz your faster
    Last edited by Mid117; 07-24-2005 at 07:44 AM.

I had a mexican guy (im mexican too) come upto me an say...dude you should get the twin turbo one.. I just walked away. Some people are so damn clueless.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

yeah so sorry man no offense to mexicans but, alot of other ppl are clueless too its like man my 91 civic altezzas that bump up my hp by 30 hahahahahaha something crazy like that--- or is ur wrx turbo????? wtf is up with that all wrxs are freaking turbocharged haahahahaha maybe they are just misunderstood well thats all I have to say about this topic I just stop wasting my time with them and roll up the window and let them hear the turbo spool lolz

I was driving by this park when i see a scion xa parked. Black with flame decals, chrome rims, exhaust and of course the driver wearing sunglasses and a wifebeater leaning on his bumper .When i drive by he gives a thumbs down so i give him the middle finger. He gets up and throws a rock at my car. Too bad the p***y only threw it about 50ft and didn't come close to hittng my car. I stop the car and when i do he runs off(on foot) into some neighborhood. It's not worth my time so i drive off. I guess you can add scion owners to this list of harda**es
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

^^^^^^^^
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast