First kill evArrr !!!1!!1! ... Mustang GT... - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on First kill evArrr !!!1!!1! ... Mustang GT... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It's on like donkey kong! Don't be afraid of my intake. You challenged me, and the race couldn't happen until ...

It's on like donkey kong! Don't be afraid of my intake. You challenged me, and the race couldn't happen until tonight, and I just had demonfire put it on because he wanted to, I wasn't going to argue with him . We will do it, you still have more mods than me and a car that comes from the factory with more stock HP. What are you worried about? We will get this done tonight. When I get my KB we will do it again. Me with upgraded blower, you with new blower. I am psyched.

BTW, if you haven't noticed yet, my sig was only to get you going, don't act like you didn't start it beatch!
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Time to change that sig beeeaaatch !!!!

What can I say? I came, I saw, I smoked your Cobra!

Now change your sigs on all the forums, or I'll have to come back up there and whup yer azz again.

J/k Slick, good runs. We gotta show these guys some dramma! Till next time, see ya next week...

The vid will be hosted as soon as it is edited- BrianH, where are you...?

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

http://www.yousendit.com - upload it and put in the e-mail address aslowrx@gmail.com

fre
    A pullied cobra > c6 with exhaust. Then you would have to get a cam or put a blower on it. Nitrous works too. I have yet to see a c6 break into the 12s at the track, but I think they either can't drive or need better tires. Last one I saw was posting 14s and I almost cried.
    11.1 @ 131

Well his vette is fast, just like I knew it would be. I sucked pretty bad, but he beat me Good times, Good times. Next time I will have my exhaust and maybe a pullie/tune. And some better skills, you got me off the hit too hard, something wasn't right about that, whether it was my skills (probably) or my car ( I doubt it). Oh well you won cawkbag! The drama was intense on the site haha

That kid with the turboed RSX-S was annoying me, why the hell would I want to race him too, I have no idea. He couldn't take the hint that no one wanted to run him either.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

http://67.15.62.79/forums/showthread...66#post2504866

I posted the defeat in SVTP for you.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

Quote Originally Posted by fre
    A pullied cobra > c6 with exhaust. Then you would have to get a cam or put a blower on it. Nitrous works too. I have yet to see a c6 break into the 12s at the track, but I think they either can't drive or need better tires. Last one I saw was posting 14s and I almost cried.

14's...?

I suppose it's possible, but it is irrelivent to the cars performance none the less. I've seen 600+ HP drag cars run 14's... Sh!t, put my wife behind the wheel and she'll run a 19.2!

fre, my first time out on the track I ran a 12.9 best. This was my first time ever on a track and I had no idea wtf I was doing... on top of that it was my first time in a RWD performance car. I beleive the car is capable of the claimed 12.6 stock time with powershifting... Get rid of the garbage run-flats they come with, and my 12.9 would have easily been a 12.4 ( I have headers-back and an intake). With my mods + sticky tires + better driving skills, the car should easily run a 12.0- 12.2 without powershifting, and can break 11's with heavy abuse to the drivetrain. There is a post of my timeslip somewhere on the site, but I have no idea where it is...

PICS & MODS

Quote Originally Posted by Slick:6:STi
    http://67.15.62.79/forums/showthread...66#post2504866

I posted the defeat in SVTP for you.

Thanks for the props Juice, you may have to change your story to 5-6 car lengths after you see the vid though...

PICS & MODS

See! How the hell am I supposed to compete with that!

Tommy I will see what I can get done while you are away.

Victory will be mine!
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

fre
    I have no doubts you ran a 12.9. Getting that 11 second slip though might be more elusive than you would like to believe though. What were your trap speeds just curious. The new z06 should be running high 11s so I don't think exhaust and intake is going to make your car run as well as a c6 z06.
    11.1 @ 131

I am willing to bet that if you swap the C6 Z06's runflats with decent drag radials,it will run an 11.5- 11.7...

C6 Z06 is rated at 505 HP , I am making 440-450. There was a C6 that ran 11.9X with a modified air box, open headers and slicks months ago... I spun all of 1st and part of second when I ran, shifted like a drunk and didn't even know where the trap even was... My mph was a measily 108.

It's all in the tires. You have to realize the factory run-flats have 3-inch sidewalls and can be run at 0 psi and look normal... they have no grip, no flex, and can't hook for sh!t. I bet the next time i run, I will shave .4-.5 off my times with only tires added.

PICS & MODS

fre
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it's impossible, just that it might be harder than you think. I also believe you on the c6 z06 statement. I can't wait to see them at the track. Unfortunately up here NA cars tend to run a bit slow (i.e. a new viper was running mid 12s). It took a supercharged viper to run low 11s. I don't even want to comment on the other viper I saw run it was rather embarrassing as he was getting low 13s. I have actually run a new porsche turbo and he was hitting mid - low 12s at 116-117 mph. He could have had a high 11 with a good launch. His 60' times were like 2.0 and slower. He would always jump me at the light so I always had to play catch up.
    Last edited by fre; 07-24-2005 at 10:07 PM.
    11.1 @ 131

Well I can vouch, his car is fast. And everyone on SVTP seems to agree that this was going to be the outcome (which I knew coming into it). Tommy, come pulley time, we will go again.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

make your car like the kb cobra. then race

next time i will have to get my rex in this sry i missed the race guys my g/f was getting hungry and i was getting tired if i was there i would have ran that rsx, good job guys its always a fun night with you guys and tom have fun while you are gone, your gonna miss all the drama on wed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast