First kill evArrr !!!1!!1! ... Mustang GT... - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on First kill evArrr !!!1!!1! ... Mustang GT... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If I can make it friday we can do it. There is no way that hub dyno reads lower stop ...

If I can make it friday we can do it. There is no way that hub dyno reads lower stop being a tard, you know this and I know this, otherwise you would have the slowest C6 made. Yes, I have a supercharger, but he has a much bigger engine than I do (not to mention it is modded) which evens it out and he has "10 HP" stock more than me, according to chebby. So it really is not a fair race, I am bringing a sword to a gun fight.

Tommy also says he would race me for pinks but that offer was never given. It is all in good fun. But seriously, when I get my work done you will have to have somone filming my bumper from your car.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wait till I get $$ racing!

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick:6:STi
    If I can make it friday we can do it. There is no way that hub dyno reads lower stop being a tard, you know this and I know this, otherwise you would have the slowest C6 made. Yes, I have a supercharger, but he has a much bigger engine than I do (not to mention it is modded) which evens it out and he has "10 HP" stock more than me, according to chebby. So it really is not a fair race, I am bringing a sword to a gun fight.

Tommy also says he would race me for pinks but that offer was never given. It is all in good fun. But seriously, when I get my work done you will have to have somone filming my bumper from your car.

Hey asshat, read these threads...

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...threadid=40487 (post #1 and on)
    http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1138365 (post #6 and on)
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...t+Mustang+dyno (post # 10 and on)

One of 'ems even a slobra forum, just for credability.

Tell me who's a tard now.

Last edited by SOUTHPAW; 07-21-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

Oh yeah and Slick, gonna have to make it for Saturday if anything, I just remembered I have executive box seats for a Mets/ Dodgers game on friday with 12 friends - I don't even like baseball but the entire box is ours + booze =

PICS & MODS

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    Hey asshat, read these threads...

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...threadid=40487 (post #1 and on)
    http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1138365 (post #6 and on)
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...t+Mustang+dyno (post # 10 and on)

One of 'ems even a slobra forum, just for credability.

Tell me who's a tard now.

How do I put this kindly?

You're an IDIOT!

Dude, you need to understand which dynos you are talking about when you ask questions and then try to act like you know something. YOU DYNO'D ON A DYNA PACK HUB DYNO! This is the lowest reading one. You were asking people about a Dynojet Hub Dyno (and they mistook you for just asking about a dynojet dyno) to my knowledge these do not exist. The Dynojet is the Dyno that reads the highest (Again, this is not the dyno you went on). XX Tuning has a Mustang Dyno, which is more accurate and easier to use when tuning a car. I dyno'd on a Mustang Dyno which is much more conservative than a Dynojet. You dyno'd on a Dyna Pack Hub Dyno, one that was meant for AWD cars. This is the dyno that reads the lowest and was not set up to have a 2wd vehicle go on it that day at XX. Your questions in those threads make no sense. You ask about one dyno (the dynojet) and get the answer that it reads higher than a Mustang Dyno, then you say you ran on a Dyna pack, and you think it is the same thing.

You owned yourself with those links

Do I have to tell you who is the Tard now? Good job owning yourself meathead.

It is a good thing you can't go tonight anyway, I just found out late last night that I have a Softball game tonight. Since I am not going to Boston on saturday now, I might be up for some play time. I think we should get some of the TN boys together and meet at Mat's, I have something to install.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

so in summary you're still afraid to race him?

No, in summary you are not invlolved in this.

I guess your reading comprehension sucks too, because I said we could do it saturday. Now go back to whatever you were doing.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

No, in summary you are not invlolved in this.

I guess your reading comprehension sucks too, because I said we could do it saturday. Now go back to whatever you were doing.
    Sadly it's on a public internet forum, like it or not I am involved in it. If you didn't want people involved on it don't put it on a public forum.

Yep my reading comprehension sucks. Would saturday be after you throw your mods on for this 'easy' kill?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Sadly it's on a public internet forum, like it or not I am involved in it. If you didn't want people involved on it don't put it on a public forum.

Yep my reading comprehension sucks. Would saturday be after you throw your mods on for this 'easy' kill?
    Sadly, you are still not involved in our conversation. You are like the dorky kid hanging out on the outside of the group of cool kids trying to get your 2 cents in but no ones cares to hear it. Sorry that is how it is.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

Sadly, you are still not involved in our conversation. You are like the dorky kid hanging out on the outside of the group of cool kids trying to get your 2 cents in but no ones cares to hear it. Sorry that is how it is.
    Sadly you still haven't realized that this is in a public forum so I am involved in your conversation whether you like it or not.

Yeah I'm trying to fit in with the cool crowd right. . You're setting up races on the internet, get over yourself Doctorcool.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Sadly you still haven't realized that this is in a public forum so I am involved in your conversation whether you like it or not.

Yeah I'm trying to fit in with the cool crowd right. . You're setting up races on the internet, get over yourself Doctorcool.
    Hey man don't cry. Why are you trying to interject if you are so much better. You obviously have missed the fact that Tom and I are friends are basically f'n with each other. He could call me anytime, and vice versa to set up a race, whenever we feel like it. We are just having some fun with each other, I liked high jacking his thread.

Again, sadly, your comprehension skills are minimal. You missed the whole point of what I said. I never said we were cool, I was saying that we don't care about what you say, even if you try to get involved. Now go somewhere else where people might accept your comments.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

I'm not crying, you seem to be the one with sand in your ***** about me throwing comments in this conversation that's in a public forum. I also never claimed I was better as you have stated. I'm the one that has problems with reading comprehension?
    Are you the pot or kettle in this scenario?

I read what you said quite clearly Implying that I'm a dorky kid throwing comments into a group of cool kids but nobody cares to hear it... So you're not implying that I'm a dorky kid and you guys are the "cool" kids from this statement?
    Quote Originally Posted by afraidofac6
    You are like the dorky kid hanging out on the outside of the group of cool kids trying to get your 2 cents in but no ones cares to hear it. Sorry that is how it is.
    Riight.

Also, If you have such a problem with me throwing in comments why don't you do the intelligent thing and take this conversation somewhere that's private?

SMRT

Hey man don't cry. Why are you trying to interject if you are so much better. You obviously have missed the fact that Tom and I are friends are basically f'n with each other. He could call me anytime, and vice versa to set up a race, whenever we feel like it. We are just having some fun with each other, I liked high jacking his thread.

Again, sadly, your comprehension skills are minimal. You missed the whole point of what I said. I never said we were cool, I was saying that we don't care about what you say, even if you try to get involved. Now go somewhere else where people might accept your comments.

Dude, you need to chill. The word "like" in my analogy was meant to show the situation you were in, nobody caring about your commenting. Sounds like you are the one with the sand in the labia problem . It's the internet dude, calm down, go eat a sandwich and regroup. Changing my name to AfraidofaC6 is very clever You should't get so worked up about an internet conversation.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

Dude, you need to chill. The word "like" in my analogy was meant to show the situation you were in, nobody caring about your commenting. Sounds like you are the one with the sand in the labia problem . It's the internet dude, calm down, go eat a sandwich and regroup. Changing my name to AfraidofaC6 is very clever You should't get so worked up about an internet conversation.

NO sand in the labia here, I washed it well. If I were worked up I would calm down.

Anywhoo, good luck with the races. I look forward to seeing the video.

WILL THE BOTH OF YOU STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD ?!?!?!?

Slick, let me get this right... You don't wan't to race me 'till you get your inake done? Fine, I'll wait. But remember this - I challenged you before that. So be it as it may, if you should all of a sudden throw on an exhaust, and KB, don't expect to call me up looking for redemption. As it stands our cars are about even, it's a driver's race. I say bring what you brought, and you brought a stock Cobra when you said I was a easy kill...

... so now you saying I'm not?

PICS & MODS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast