Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

This is a discussion on Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i had a little run in with dark red Crossfire...prick came from behind me as turned onto Western from 290 ...

  1. #1
    Registered User bluej20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    147

    Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago)

    i had a little run in with dark red Crossfire...prick came from behind me as turned onto Western from 290 came into the extreme right of me knowing the lane ends with in a couple of hundred feet cause of parked..Heck its the right only turn lane...

    so light turns green and he decided to cut back into the forward traffic from the extreme right lane...i was anticipating this as he kept creeping up at the red light. so he guns it but bogs up horribly ...i guess the crossfire has traction control that bogged him up really bad.
    i only launch at about 2500 rpms ...just being carefull then i gun it and take him by half a car...hes forced back into the lane and swings on my left as i let off...

    Soon we hit the second light and to my luck it turns red... this time i launch more aggressivly and PWN his A$$ by 3 car lenghts...next red light i turn left into the only lane.

    The prick pulls up next to me gets out of this car and starts swearing at me and promises to FUK me up big time...thats when i reallize its some punk A$$ drug dealer about 22 yrs and some flashy bling chains on a versace...no way a black 22 yr old kid around western and 290 gets to own a crossfire with all the bling..

    again light turns green ...i know im screwed now since he's following me and wants to make good on his promise he made to me earlier....i punch it straight headed towards a parked Police car with its flashers on and lo and behold he imediatly turns left and dissapears into a side street...

    Moral of the story......dont street race in Chicago. it's not worth getting shot over by a drug dealer driving his pride.

    __________________________________________________

    04 WRB WRX (stock with only catback) and Sti V7 Gold wheels

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User makalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Minnesota/Colorado
    Posts
    178
    Good advise! Too many times people that lose get down right angry and do things they shouldn't. You just never know.

  4. #3
    Registered User Justin80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lake Forest, IL
    Posts
    313
    Nothing like racing gang-bangers in the city! I'm suprised he didn't start puching your windows and yelling "what what!!"

  5. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin80
    Nothing like racing gang-bangers in the city! I'm suprised he didn't start puching your windows and yelling "what what!!"


    Classic.

  6. #5
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin80
    Nothing like racing gang-bangers in the city! I'm suprised he didn't start puching your windows and yelling "what what!!"


    yeah, depending what part of the city you are, you could either be around some of the biggest scum in the country, or some of the richest people in the country. I have had people get pissed at me for beating them in a race, but never actually gotten out of their car and tried to start something. You did the right thing by avoiding confrontation. With what people are capable of now a days because of little sh!t like losing a race.. its NOT worth it.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  7. #6
    Registered User happasaiyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Rolling Meadows, IL
    Posts
    860
    some guy in an audi A4 kept tailing me on the highway (he was literally 1ft off my bumper), when i used to have a miata. the road opened up, and i floored it and just pulled away from him (because i wanted to get him off my ass, primarily). so then he pulls up next to me eventually (after i let off) and starts swerving towards my car. at this point im confused. so to make a long story short, after me trying to get rid of this guy, faking getting off the expy, and finally just getting off a few miles after my intended stop, he pulls a "3-lane lane change while cutting across the striped white lines almost hitting the divider" and pulls his car in front of mine, perpendicular to the road. he gets out of his car, and decides to punch my window telling me he's going to f'ing kill me. he drives off, while im still sitting there confused as to what just happened, and i can see him driving through red lights at that point. i call the cops, give them his license plate...tell them he threatened to kill me. i dont know what happened to him, but im sure what goes around comes around....at least i hope.

    oh, btw, this guy was white.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

  8. #7
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by happasaiyan
    some guy in an audi A4 kept tailing me on the highway (he was literally 1ft off my bumper), when i used to have a miata. the road opened up, and i floored it and just pulled away from him (because i wanted to get him off my ass, primarily). so then he pulls up next to me eventually (after i let off) and starts swerving towards my car. at this point im confused. so to make a long story short, after me trying to get rid of this guy, faking getting off the expy, and finally just getting off a few miles after my intended stop, he pulls a "3-lane lane change while cutting across the striped white lines almost hitting the divider" and pulls his car in front of mine, perpendicular to the road. he gets out of his car, and decides to punch my window telling me he's going to f'ing kill me. he drives off, while im still sitting there confused as to what just happened, and i can see him driving through red lights at that point. i call the cops, give them his license plate...tell them he threatened to kill me. i dont know what happened to him, but im sure what goes around comes around....at least i hope.

    oh, btw, this guy was white.
    damn
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  9. #8
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,903
    Quote Originally Posted by happasaiyan
    some guy in an audi A4 kept tailing me on the highway (he was literally 1ft off my bumper), when i used to have a miata. the road opened up, and i floored it and just pulled away from him (because i wanted to get him off my ass, primarily). so then he pulls up next to me eventually (after i let off) and starts swerving towards my car. at this point im confused. so to make a long story short, after me trying to get rid of this guy, faking getting off the expy, and finally just getting off a few miles after my intended stop, he pulls a "3-lane lane change while cutting across the striped white lines almost hitting the divider" and pulls his car in front of mine, perpendicular to the road. he gets out of his car, and decides to punch my window telling me he's going to f'ing kill me. he drives off, while im still sitting there confused as to what just happened, and i can see him driving through red lights at that point. i call the cops, give them his license plate...tell them he threatened to kill me. i dont know what happened to him, but im sure what goes around comes around....at least i hope.

    oh, btw, this guy was white.

    Someone in a miata threatened to kill you? HAHHAA

    What the hell is this world coming to? next thing you know someone will post about getting in a fight with someone that owns one of the new aged beetles.

  10. #9
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Someone in a miata threatened to kill you? HAHHAA

    What the hell is this world coming to? next thing you know someone will post about getting in a fight with someone that owns one of the new aged beetles.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    he was in the miata, the guy was in the A4. Ive had something similar happen to me. I was driving to meet my friend for dinner and was going to make a left, and there are two lanes, I stay on the right one because I have to make a right afterwards and dont want to cut everybody off. But before I can get to my lane, some lady cuts from the far right lane (its 3 lanes wide, and 2 extra turning lanes) and cuts right in front of me! I have to cut to the left lane which I didnt want to do and slam on the brakes. I screamed at the lady asking her if she knew how to drive (had NY tags in florida). Then waiting at the light, some dude comes up and bangs on my window! Tell sme to get out of the car and apologize to his wife. WTF!?! But, im 19, pretty big, but this guy was *****ing huge and I really hate confrontations, so I just got out and said sorry (*b*tch!) ruined my night, but once i saw my girl -- friend, it was all good

  12. #11
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,903
    Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    he was in the miata, the guy was in the A4. Ive had something similar happen to me. I was driving to meet my friend for dinner and was going to make a left, and there are two lanes, I stay on the right one because I have to make a right afterwards and dont want to cut everybody off. But before I can get to my lane, some lady cuts from the far right lane (its 3 lanes wide, and 2 extra turning lanes) and cuts right in front of me! I have to cut to the left lane which I didnt want to do and slam on the brakes. I screamed at the lady asking her if she knew how to drive (had NY tags in florida). Then waiting at the light, some dude comes up and bangs on my window! Tell sme to get out of the car and apologize to his wife. WTF!?! But, im 19, pretty big, but this guy was *****ing huge and I really hate confrontations, so I just got out and said sorry (*b*tch!) ruined my night, but once i saw my girl -- friend, it was all good

    doh, reading > me.

  13. #12
    Registered User AlboWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin80
    Nothing like racing gang-bangers in the city! I'm suprised he didn't start puching your windows and yelling "what what!!"
    That has happened to me with my other car by this white giant,literally. Got pissed off that I smoked him on his minivan. Kept my cool and didnt bring my pistol out just to see what he was gonna do next.

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    188
    So, everybody can get a concealed carry license in your state right? Haven't had to use it against anybody yet.

    -B

  15. #14
    Registered User BamBooI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    Then waiting at the light, some dude comes up and bangs on my window! Tell sme to get out of the car and apologize to his wife. WTF!?! But, im 19, pretty big, but this guy was *****ing huge and I really hate confrontations, so I just got out and said sorry (*b*tch!) ruined my night
    DAMN, That is the biggest ownage I hav ever heard!

  16. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBooI
    DAMN, That is the biggest ownage I hav ever heard!
    hahah, oh well. Like I said I dont like confrontations and by the looks of it that guy could have crushed me, oh well, im still functioning today so it didnt tramatize me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •