Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by drfrink24 If you're prepared to have a knife in case of such happenings, you might as well ...

Quote Originally Posted by drfrink24
    If you're prepared to have a knife in case of such happenings, you might as well go ahead and get a gun.

You know what they say.. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
    gotta watch conceal carry laws.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    There's a lot of those threads because there are a lot of people that are completely full of ****.

If their parents caught them talking like that they may loose television priv's or be grounded fr a while.
    Words of wisdom but I aint 13.

Quote Originally Posted by AlboWRX
    I see where you live and I have no more comments.
    Why taxes too low? I love individuals who stereotype. Why don't you PM me and we'll enter the arena of ideas together. Or just keep the ad homonym comments coming. But seriously, LF is one of the more lenient municipalities as far as handguns are concerned.

To avoid all of this, never ride alone and alway have the club or the autolock next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin80
    Why taxes too low? I love individuals who stereotype. Why don't you PM me and we'll enter the arena of ideas together. Or just keep the ad homonym comments coming. But seriously, LF is one of the more lenient municipalities as far as handguns are concerned.
    uhmm. Compare crime percentage with that of Lake Forest and Chicago and than come to me. I bet you couldnt walk in the south side without you ****ting in your pants a few times. Come on , Lake Forest. I can live my work truck there open when I work. Try that somewhere south. And as far as homonym comments come and ill give you some lessons. J/K
    Last edited by AlboWRX; 07-18-2005 at 08:48 PM.

I once strolled into cabrini green, I'm a hardass.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I once strolled into cabrini green, I'm a hardass.
    Did you have a cane with you? Usually they dont mess with you if you look like a pimp.

Yeah shoot someone during a road rage incident and see what happens, tough guys. You WILL go to jail unless the person physically pulled you out of the vehicle and was without a doubt threatening your life by beating you about the head and shoulders mercilessly. Even then you will end up with some sort of punishment. It's like being in a bar fight -- no matter what happens, if someone gets hurt, the other guy gos to jail.

Why do you need a gun in your car? Do you carry it around on the street too? Why? For hunting? Or for target practice? What good could possibly come out of carrying a gun in your car? You get angry and shoot someone or if you happen to get carjacked and the person puts a gun in your face and you pull a gun, guess what -- the gun's already in your face and YOU ARE DEAD.

Or worse -- what if someone breaks into your car and steals your gun? Then you have another thug on the street with a gun. Which is what we all really need. If you own a gun please keep it in your home or if you happen to take it to a range just go there, shoot, then go home and put the gun away.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtony
    Yeah shoot someone during a road rage incident and see what happens, tough guys. You WILL go to jail unless the person physically pulled you out of the vehicle and was without a doubt threatening your life by beating you about the head and shoulders mercilessly. Even then you will end up with some sort of punishment. It's like being in a bar fight -- no matter what happens, if someone gets hurt, the other guy gos to jail.

Why do you need a gun in your car? Do you carry it around on the street too? Why? For hunting? Or for target practice? What good could possibly come out of carrying a gun in your car? You get angry and shoot someone or if you happen to get carjacked and the person puts a gun in your face and you pull a gun, guess what -- the gun's already in your face and YOU ARE DEAD.

Or worse -- what if someone breaks into your car and steals your gun? Then you have another thug on the street with a gun. Which is what we all really need. If you own a gun please keep it in your home or if you happen to take it to a range just go there, shoot, then go home and put the gun away.
    Agree with you 100 percent. And no ,I dont carry the gun all the time and leave it in the car all the time. It just happened to be in the car from the early range session. I do used to carry it though when I used to park my car far and had to walk through the sidestreets of west rogers park. Sometimes had to park the car 5-6 blocks away and since have been close to being killed when I was robbed with a gun to my head, I started carrying it every time I came home late.

this just reminds me of the thread I read on here a while back, where some gun toting wrx-er almost pulled his weapon on a kid who walked by his car and 'touched' his spoiler- the kid obviously thought there wasnt anyone in the car.

Carrying a weapon for personal protection is useless unless you are profesionally trained to, such as an off-duty police officer etc. pulling a weapon on someone who already has a weapon (or is stronger than you) will just lead to a worse and possibly deadly outcome. I have an idea..if the neighborhoods are so bad..how about you STOP PARKING THERE.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    this just reminds me of the thread I read on here a while back, where some gun toting wrx-er almost pulled his weapon on a kid who walked by his car and 'touched' his spoiler- the kid obviously thought there wasnt anyone in the car.

haha, ten bucks says it was really his cellphone and he had momz on speed dial.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex

Carrying a weapon for personal protection is useless unless you are profesionally trained to, such as an off-duty police officer etc. pulling a weapon on someone who already has a weapon (or is stronger than you) will just lead to a worse and possibly deadly outcome. I have an idea..if the neighborhoods are so bad..how about you STOP PARKING THERE.
    WOW, brilliant idea. Where should I park than,a few neighborhoods away?? Since than I`ve gotten a garage that is right next to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123