Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Raced a Crossfire in Chicago Pwned it but..(never again in chicago) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; there was a great thread on the vw forums about something like that happening a while back. The guy that ...

there was a great thread on the vw forums about something like that happening a while back. The guy that threatened the vw owner ran his own karate shop and had it either on a bumper sticker or a sign on the car. The VW guy and some of the others started putting adds all over the internet for **** for sale with his phone number on it. "three large realistic plastic horsecocks for sale -barely used CALL ##########"

I should do that to donnie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wonder if the Karate guy was wearing these:

2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

that is why I carry a blade in my car...2 of them actually
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

If you're prepared to have a knife in case of such happenings, you might as well go ahead and get a gun.

You know what they say.. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by AlboWRX
    That has happened to me with my other car by this white giant,literally. Got pissed off that I smoked him on his minivan. Kept my cool and didnt bring my pistol out just to see what he was gonna do next.
    Are you a cop? If not, you're scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin80
    Why is it scary that someone has a sidearm? I mean, yeah, if its some 'banger with a gat, fine.. But, a registered handgun, more power to him.

We have a conceal and carry law here in MN. I don't see the need to do it, but, hey, if it floats your boat and you pass the tests, so be it.

Thats why you don't go running up to some strangers house/car/boat looking to pick a fight.
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by drfrink24
    Why is it scary that someone has a sidearm? I mean, yeah, if its some 'banger with a gat, fine.. But, a registered handgun, more power to him.

We have a conceal and carry law here in MN. I don't see the need to do it, but, hey, if it floats your boat and you pass the tests, so be it.

Thats why you don't go running up to some strangers house/car/boat looking to pick a fight.
    I didn't say guns are scary, I was referring to the method in which the use of the firearm was going to be implemented. So you're going to pull a gun on someone just because their irate? Doesn't sound too responsible for an individual whom has a license to carry a gun. The only way I would pull a gun on someone is if my life was in danger, not because of some irate road-rager.

I wonder if the Karate guy was wearing these:

if he was...i would have to say FUHGEDAHBOUTIT!
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

I didn't say guns are scary, I was referring to the method in which the use of the firearm was going to be implemented. So you're going to pull a gun on someone just because their irate? Doesn't sound too responsible for an individual whom has a license to carry a gun. The only way I would pull a gun on someone is if my life was in danger, not because of some irate road-rager.

and people with CCW's know this.

No matter how much of a hardass you think you are there's always someone that's a better shot, has a bigger gun and is more willing to do something dumber than you.

If you're prepared to have a knife in case of such happenings, you might as well go ahead and get a gun.

You know what they say.. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

well if someone walked out of their car ..Id get the knime (bit of leverage) once they turn back or head to the car..thats when you get in your car and get the hell out fot here.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

I didn't say guns are scary, I was referring to the method in which the use of the firearm was going to be implemented.

My misunderstanding. I guess your highly detailed statement of "you're scary" should have been enough for me to infer what you meant by "scary".
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanboy
    So, everybody can get a concealed carry license in your state right? Haven't had to use it against anybody yet.

-B
    Handguns are banned in Chicago but after what I`ve been through I carry it once in a while. I will never use it though, unless I know I`m dead meat or one of those gangbangers is aiming for me. Wouldnt mind taking off the street some scum but then I`ll be locked up.

I see where you live and I have no more comments.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    and people with CCW's know this.

No matter how much of a hardass you think you are there's always someone that's a better shot, has a bigger gun and is more willing to do something dumber than you.
    one of the smartest statements I have ever read on here...

there are too many 'man..if I would have pulled out my piece- that would have shut 'em up' threads on here.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    one of the smartest statements I have ever read on here...

there are too many 'man..if I would have pulled out my piece- that would have shut 'em up' threads on here.

There's a lot of those threads because there are a lot of people that are completely full of ****.

If their parents caught them talking like that they may loose television priv's or be grounded fr a while.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast