Stock REX vs RX7 series 6

This is a discussion on Stock REX vs RX7 series 6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im very surprised that I had beaten down an RX 7 series 6 the other day, Im not sure if ...

Stock REX vs RX7 series 6

Im very surprised that I had beaten down an RX 7 series 6 the other day, Im not sure if it was a series 6 for sure but it certainly didnt look like the series 4 or 5. Anyways, I thought I was gonna get cleaned up coz I have a completely stock REX, but I managed to pull off a huge start in 1st and then I changed to second to quickly actually, and I was in second all the way till I redlined it and then into 3rd. I was pretty much about 2-3 car lenths infront the whole way until about halfway through third gear where the RX7 just caught up to me in seconds, thats where it ended. I really thought the series 6 could take me on pants down, maybe I overestimated the power of rotary.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well it was def cathcing up to you but nice kill
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Nice kill.

The stock RX-7 makes 250 HP... your AWD helped take him off the line. He probably would have continued to pull on you from 3rd on after the gap was closed b/c those f'ers rev to like 8,500 rpms and make full boost all the way through. Nice use of the rex's natural abilities... now start modding!

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

explain what you mean by series