Stock REX vs RX7 series 6
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock REX vs RX7 series 6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im very surprised that I had beaten down an RX 7 series 6 the other day, Im not sure if ...

Stock REX vs RX7 series 6

Im very surprised that I had beaten down an RX 7 series 6 the other day, Im not sure if it was a series 6 for sure but it certainly didnt look like the series 4 or 5. Anyways, I thought I was gonna get cleaned up coz I have a completely stock REX, but I managed to pull off a huge start in 1st and then I changed to second to quickly actually, and I was in second all the way till I redlined it and then into 3rd. I was pretty much about 2-3 car lenths infront the whole way until about halfway through third gear where the RX7 just caught up to me in seconds, thats where it ended. I really thought the series 6 could take me on pants down, maybe I overestimated the power of rotary.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well it was def cathcing up to you but nice kill
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Nice kill.

The stock RX-7 makes 250 HP... your AWD helped take him off the line. He probably would have continued to pull on you from 3rd on after the gap was closed b/c those f'ers rev to like 8,500 rpms and make full boost all the way through. Nice use of the rex's natural abilities... now start modding!

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

explain what you mean by series

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.