WRX vs G35
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs G35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; As some of you know, my GF recently got a G35. I met her at her appt a couple nights ...

VR4

WRX vs G35

As some of you know, my GF recently got a G35. I met her at her appt a couple nights ago and we both left in seperate cars back to my place. On the way back we had a handful of races. BTW she has an 05 G35 5spd AT.

First run: not too sure on the starting speed but I was at about 2750 rpm in 2nd.

She pulled a car at first, but as my rpms built I gained ground and passed her at the top of second, shifted and put a lil more ground on her. Race ended shortly out of 2nd gear with me 1 car ahead.

Second run: Freeway 3750 rpms or so in fourth gear

She pulls a car again, but then I catch up but a lot more slowly this time. Once I reach her car we were dead even and ended the race at 120mph at a tie.

It seems the moral of these stories is my car is faster in 1-3 gear and our cars tie in the other gears. All in all I'm extremely happy with the results seeing as how I'm only stage 2. And I know she couldn't have messed up racing in a straight line with an AT.
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

VR4
    lol... forgot to mention, she called me right after the first race and said "why is my car going so slow?" with a disapointed voice. I tried to comfort her in telling her she'd stand a better chance on the freeway. Maybe now I can convince her to mod it
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

All I can say...is that if you can convince her to mod a G35, that not only she, but YOU will love it. God they sound sooo nice with exhausts put on.

Banned
    sex on wheels

Quote Originally Posted by demolish
    sex on wheels

The Infiniti FX has a damn nice exhaust note. Heck, I hear those more often than the 350z.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.