Actually, I was talking about a tranny swap. lol But I'm so confused, I'm starting to misunderstand myself & think I'm crazy...Originally Posted by timber
The believe the swap goes as follows:
1. Start with a 3.2L automatic SHO
2. Take out the tranny
3. Take out the car's wiring harness, but not the engine's wiring harness
4. Insert a 3.0L wiring harness throughout the car and plug it into the 3.2L engine wiring harness
5. Insert 3.0L manual transmission
6. Insert pedals & rod shifter (or cable shifter)
That's the easiest way to discribe it. The wiring harness for the car is seperate from the engine wiring harness. I think people do it this way in order to not have to deal with the subframe or motor & transmission mount issues. But I'm not for sure...I've never personally done it.
I think we've exhausted this thread. lol You guys have a good day. Admin is welcome to lock/close this thread.