Look at these idiots
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Look at these idiots within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow.. srt-4 guys made a special tribute video to blow up wrx model cars for 4th of July... really classy ...

Look at these idiots

Wow.. srt-4 guys made a special tribute video to blow up wrx model cars for 4th of July... really classy !!

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i hope those dumb kids get sodomized by a burning hot steel pole

Whatever, I know I'd be pissed if my car was on the side of the road at 40,000 miles.

*shrug*
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

man I remember doing stuff like that, oh to be eleven again.

I think some Subaru owners are taking this video a little to personally. I had no affiliation with the people who made the video, but it doesn't seem like they are directly attacking Subaru owners or anything. Even at the end it said they still loved the scooby. I think it was all done in good fun, that is all. But, I could be wrong, it's just my opinion. If it were the other way around with an SRT or something, I would still think it was just as amusing!!! Being bored on the 4th tends to end with you blowing something up!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

Quote Originally Posted by BSRT2004
    I think some Subaru owners are taking this video a little to personally. I had no affiliation with the people who made the video, but it doesn't seem like they are directly attacking Subaru owners or anything. Even at the end it said they still loved the scooby. I think it was all done in good fun, that is all. But, I could be wrong, it's just my opinion. If it were the other way around with an SRT or something, I would still think it was just as amusing!!! Being bored on the 4th tends to end with you blowing something up!!

totally. that coulda been any car. they didnt make any kinda derogatory remarks about subaru. I thought it was a pretty funny vid. by the transitive property, that must mean i hate subarus

I agree, I think its a pretty funny vid, and doesnt seem like its ment to be insulting. People shouldnt take the whole "car loyalty" thing so far anyway, all it does is start dumb arguments that go nowhere because their based on facts like "[insert car make] sucks".

Besides, its patriotic to blow stuff up on the 4th of july, so think of it like a comliment....plus its just fun to watch stuff explode...whatever it is...
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Hehe I thought it was funny.. I was still expecting some moron to blow himself up but thats only cause ever 4th has a Darwin entry.

The only thing that bothered me cause I have a Silver Bugeyes.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

It may be f'ed up but as soon as i saw these frames this caption immediately came to mind
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scooby.jpg  

^^^ same thing came to my mind... Its amazing though how well the model stood up to those firecrackers, maybe they were weak but I thought that the first one would take it out, however they had to put several to mess it up.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

I personally think WRX owners should be proud of this video. Even in plastic form, the WRX took a lot of abuse before it was completely destroyed. It would have taken one little firecracker in the side of an SRT and it would be DONE!!!!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

O yea this made me think. I have an m-80 in my room and i like like 15 minits away from walmart and maby this weekend ima have my own forth of july party
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

was that supposed to be impressive?

Maybe if it didn't take 15 of their weak-ass fireworks to blow up a plastic wrx the size of a bottle of ketchup it would have been more impressive.

scoobies >
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Aint that tha truth.

Well ill put up my version one day soon.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Whatever, I know I'd be pissed if my car was on the side of the road at 40,000 miles.

*shrug*
    lol many havent hows your 2002 model trannies holding up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.