Look at these idiots - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Look at these idiots within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I Know Exactly What you guys mean. I get a similar problem from the guys in my area with Evos. ...

I Know Exactly What you guys mean. I get a similar problem from the guys in my area with Evos. I had one guy drive by me sreaming "Your Car Sucks" It's really annoying. It'd be really nice if there could just be a mutual understanding between evo owners, Sti Owners, and Srt-4 owners. All our cars are nice. But then again. Wish in one hand S*** In the other, and see which one fills up first.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea, We dont have high dollar cars around here just lexus and cadalic. But those damn honda civics with melon exhaust pipes and primer on the door and body kits that scraped the ground
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    Yea, We dont have high dollar cars around here just lexus and cadalic. But those damn honda civics with melon exhaust pipes and primer on the door and body kits that scraped the ground
    Are you a Marine?? Just curious cause of your signature.

The Marine city I live in now has everything as far as sport compacts go. We have a ton of EVOs, STi's, SRT's and a good amount of Supras!!! Their definitely seems to be a lot more "hate" on the internet than face-to-face. I try to make it a point to give positive compliments to any enthusiast I see on the road because it just seems to be the right thing to do!! And if they turn out to be *******s, then I'll just move on. Can't judge a book by it's cover!!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

Quote Originally Posted by BSRT2004
    Their definitely seems to be a lot more "hate" on the internet than face-to-face.
    Yea aint that the truth nobody says stuff face to face its a 20 mile an hour insult when ur at a redlight or its little 10 year old kids ackin tough on mommie and daddies computer.

No im not a marine but i had a real good friend die in combat and everyemail he sent me said that on the bottom and he had that tattoo on his arm like a band. Befor he died he sent a letter to me and all it said at the end carry on these words so i have and when i get the money i will get it tattoed on.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

I Couldn't agree with you more, i do the same thing, i'll give a thumbs up to and enthusiast awell, it's just my way of saying nice car, you've bone a good job. but it's true some people can't take a compliment very well, and will sometimes get offended. I run into that every now and them out where i live. And no, I'm Not a Marine. I was Army, 1st Lieutenant, the Maj. Thing Comes from my car club. Most of us are Ex-Millitary, so our whole team has a full-on ranking structure.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    dude
    those people think that a stock srt4 walks on ****ing stealth bombers, there's no reasoning with people that for the most part can't tell their head from their asses.
    yup.

The SRT-4 is a great car and should be highly respected for what it is and what it can do for the money... but the people that drive them (most of them anyways) are just complete F'ing idiots.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Ok everybody that may be very short tempered when it come to people bashin your car dont read.but this guy ignorance is sad.
    http://www.bluxed.com/content/WRX-S...-Good-Cars.html
    Dont get mad at me for postin, I thought it was funnie.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

They must have been really really really bored... that's what happens if you have too much time on your hand.

I Support ClubWRX
    They fade with the flag in the background. Maybe they are being patriotic for the 4th and / or they don't like Japanese cars? What company bought and owns Chrysler? What American company owns 20% of Subaru?

They could have used better firecrackers for sure!

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok everybody that may be very short tempered when it come to people bashin your car dont read.but this guy ignorance is sad.
    http://www.bluxed.com/content/WRX-S...-Good-Cars.html
    Dont get mad at me for postin, I thought it was funnie.
    I think your link got truncated..try this one:
    http://www.bluxed.com/content/WRX-ST...Good-Cars.html
    Oh and by the way that guy is a first rate moron.. even the SRT forum guys flame him..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seansurfn2
    lol many havent hows your 2002 model trannies holding up?
    has anybody else tried to say this out loud?

lol

typown3d?

Quote Originally Posted by timber
    I think your link got truncated..try this one:
    http://www.bluxed.com/content/WRX-ST...Good-Cars.html
    Oh and by the way that guy is a first rate moron.. even the SRT forum guys flame him..
    ok, sorry bout that and thanks for fixing it. Yea they gave him a hard time for that. I belive in everybodys opinoin but come thats a little to far.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

Does this remind you of any srt-4 drivers you know?

here is a little reminder of your friendly srt-4 drivers!! Happy Independence Day (a little late)

[IMG]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\333.jpg[/IMG]

Does this remind you of any srt-4 drivers

sorry aboutt hat last post... the link didnt work right...try this one...

http://www.rotten.com/library/cultur...ously-gay-duo/

enjoy the link, make sure you let all your srt-4 drivers know that they still drive a neon!

I Support ClubWRX
    ok, sorry bout that and thanks for fixing it. Yea they gave him a hard time for that. I belive in everybodys opinoin but come thats a little to far.
    Yeah, I think that kid's right to an opinion should be revoked...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.