Uh oh...to myself.. -_-;
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Uh oh...to myself.. -_-; within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; June 21st.. on the way back coming from Federal way, WA to Kent, WA.. all raining..and pavement is wet.. it ...

Uh oh...to myself.. -_-;

June 21st..
    on the way back coming from Federal way, WA to Kent, WA..
    all raining..and pavement is wet..
    it was midnight, about 12:40.. i was coming from gf's house.
    red eclipse started tail gating me...
    didn't really notice anything but the car was lowered...
    as i was entering i-5, going northbound, there was a big curve..
    it was 2 lane ramp, and this dood started entering right lane, and i was on left lane.
    i guess he was being tired of seeing my tail light, he was almost even with me.
    knowing my car had bald tires..I was on 2nd gear going 15 mph..
    he started sliding on me and hit right side of my car..
    result..my car slides to left side and lost traction..
    hitting barricade 3 times..first front, second right front door, third rear right bumper.
    I kinda lost conscious for 2 or 3 secs, thx to Airbag for saving me..
    i looked around, noticed the red eclipse stopped.
    So expected..he turns off his headlight so that I can't see his rear license plate..
    he took off.. -_-; called cop and got my car towed away..
    damage estimate = 11,425$. Decided to fix it, and it's been in shop since
    2 days ago...and i'm on rental car now.. 05' Toyota Corolla..
    I know it's hopeless but..
    If any of u guys know someone with Red eclipse, those 00' models..
    and was out during that time, let me know. -_-; this is really pissing me off..
    Here's picture i took with my celphone..

and.. car being towed away..

It hurts everytime i see it.. sniff..
    Last edited by sadkorean34; 07-01-2005 at 01:49 AM.
    03' C i

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

another bugeye falls to the curse..damn 11k thats half the amount the car is worth.. Insurance wont total it?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

That doesn't look like a flat bed tow truck. If it isn't, you may be looking at fixing your tranny soon too. I would call every body shop that you could find and ask if they have a red eclipse.

I already have tried about 13 collision and body shops
    to see if any Red eclipse has come into fix their left side
    and driver side doors or anything.
    No luck. -_-;
    03' C i

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sadkorean34
    .I was on 2nd gear going 15 mph..
    Sorry mang, but you weren't going 15 mph

Sorry to hear about what happened. My friend and I were out and he was driving his brothers car and some guy plowed right into the back of use while we were stopped at a red light. We were at the red light waiting for it to turn then my friend looked in the rear view mirror and said "oh shiat" and like 10-20ft before he got to us he slammed on his brakes but it was to late and he was going to fast to begin with. My friend pulled over and the guy floors it weaving in and out of traffic and got away before we could write down his plate #.

My friend called the cops and told them about it and they said they would file it as a hit and run and if they catch him it will be really bad for him. We even went back to the scene of the accident and picked up pieces of his car which we were both thinking it was an old ford probe and we at least know it was a ford because his ford emblem came off the car along with big chunks of his bumper but I doubt he is gonna fix that thing because it was a pos anyways.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I witnessed a hit and run once. I decided to tiai the guy who was fleeing and I got his license plate. I did a u-turn over the exit ramp and went back to the guy on the side of the road and gave him the license number.

If only you guys had people as nice as me around...
    2002 Black WRX wagon
    1997 GMC Suburban. TURBO Diesel, 4x4 Runs on WVO

Your post count does not equal your intelligence. I don't care how many times you replied with "tacos rule"

i always told myself i would do the exact same thing if i saw a hit and run(take down there plate #'s)

i hate eclipses (model year 2000 and up)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.