Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry didn't know where to post this. Is it me or is War Stories on the SRTforums.com the biggest bunch ...

Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again)

Sorry didn't know where to post this.

Is it me or is War Stories on the SRTforums.com the biggest bunch of retards on the internet? I love the car but some of them think they are driving the fastest thing on the planet.

Anyways they bashed the National Beretta Club.. Some even went to their site to do it.. What a joke they are..
    http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155876
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Sorry didn't know where to post this.

Is it me or is War Stories on the SRTforums.com the biggest bunch of retards on the internet? I love the car but some of them think they are driving the fastest thing on the planet.

Anyways they bashed the National Beretta Club.. Some even went to their site to do it.. What a joke they are..
    http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155876
    I really hate SRT-4 owners. They are all lil kids that suck donkey balls. My neon iz teh F4star!!!

Well all I know is they make fun of not only Barettas, but Hondas and, after your post, Subarus. Well I really really hate to tell them this, but magazine 1/4-mile times aren't gospel. When I was running nothing but a boost controller I ran a 14.2X. The guy in the next lane -- an SRT4 -- ran a 14.3X. I could have bragged all day about how slow SRT4s are, but that's just not my style because I know it could've been a number of factors. Think, though, the SRT4 is inexpensive and fast stock so lots of youngsters can afford it, and youngsters can't seem to keep their mouths shut.

Tony

highlight of their day is to raid a forum... how sad.

Thats ok.. I warned the admins on the berettas board so they can start the banning early..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Yea WRX-Error i've been checking out those srt forums for a while and all they do is put other people's cars down...its so pathetic
    2002 Black Mustang GT 5spd
    Magnaflow Catback
    Short throw and X-pipe soon...

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdBlack
    Yea WRX-Error i've been checking out those srt forums for a while and all they do is put other people's cars down...its so pathetic
    No it's worse.. They put each other down all day long too.. You could race a Ford Escord with an SRT-4 and they call BS.. Just do a search for the text that brings up the BS flag.. More pages with that then if you search something like HP..

They are just a said bunch..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

haha seriously the don't even provide helpful info just trash talk
    2002 Black Mustang GT 5spd
    Magnaflow Catback
    Short throw and X-pipe soon...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    I really hate SRT-4 owners. They are all lil kids that suck donkey balls. My neon iz teh F4star!!!
    You're right. And you know who I really hate? Generalizing idiots like yourself.

You guys do realize you're checking out War Stories only right? Thats the only section without any moderation so of course you're going to have dumbasses in there.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    You're right. And you know who I really hate? Generalizing idiots like yourself.

You guys do realize you're checking out War Stories only right? Thats the only section without any moderation so of course you're going to have dumbasses in there.
    While I agree about generalizing isn't the best way to go I can say that a good 75% of the kids that post in the War Stories are morons. Come on bashing someone for running 16s 1/4.. Just cause their car can run 13's and 14's doesn't give them the right to act all high and mighty. IF they would have kept it to SRTforums.com it wouldn't have been so bad but to join another board to bash another group is just childish.. So sorry if you get locking into being generized with the rest but don't get mad at everyone else cause they kiddies on your site can't play nice with others and give SRT owners a bad name.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

That's what I like about some of the more expensive car crowds, there's mor mature people and you don't have to put up with kids being morons.

One thing I've noticed though, a lot of kids own sti's...

around where I live any ways...
    Last edited by YZFWV; 06-30-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    That's what I like about some of the more expensive car crowds, there's mor mature people and you don't have to put up with kids being morons.

Yeah but the good news is...
    Little kids + fast cars = 1 less kid in the world..
    God bless Darwin..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

first berreta's sig has a mid 13 seond run at 106mph, thats stage 2 srt4 kinda like traps. If you really wanna piss them off find that vid of the rsx type s i posted with hondata intake and race headers roasting the srt4's on the freeway.(since they made fun of rsx's)
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV

Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I have to get in on this. I own a tubbed, caged, chuted... drag car, there are very few, if any, street driven Neons (Subarus for that matter) within three seconds in the 1/4. I DO NOT talk sh!t. I don't put people down for what they drive and have no intentions to do so. I am dissapointed by people who use motorsports forums as a channel for sh!t talkin. If the people who flamed the beretta owners actually loved cars they would realize making fun of someone who is making the best with what they've got is weak minded and simply annoying.
    I also own an 02 WRX. The Subaru is what I use to make my daily curves enjoyable. The Beretta people are using what they have to enjoy life and the SRT forum people seem to throw the proverbial monkey wrench into the spokes. Too bad.
    Last edited by EvilD; 07-01-2005 at 12:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.