Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by silverscooby In the end you all drive glorified imprezas with turbos who think theyre better than everyone ...

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    In the end you all drive glorified imprezas with turbos who think theyre better than everyone else. Sound familiar?
    hey now, dont make fun of my turbo econobox it never did anything to you.

this thread has gotten out of hand, I think the whole my car is better than yours thing is getting old
    Last edited by Vektra; 07-01-2005 at 09:46 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

fre
    Quote Originally Posted by Vektra
    hey now, dont make fun of my turbo econobox it never did anything to you.

this thread has gotten out of hand, I think the whole my car is better than yours thing is getting old
    I like my glorified lancer just fine Don't give a crap as long as it's fast and has turbos.
    11.1 @ 131

Quote Originally Posted by fre
    I like my glorified lancer just fine Don't give a crap as long as it's fast and has turbos.
    Thats how everyone should think about their car
    Thats of course if it has a turbo
    Everything happens for a reason

Look Silver, and any other SRT-4 owner i offended with my coment. My post wasnt ment to put you or your car down in any way. I was just pointing out something I thought was funny in an ironic sort of way. Dont get your panties in a bunch dude.. I like the SRT-4 more then you think. And for the record, Most of the SRT-4 owners Ive met in real life are as cool as any other car inthusiest. Happy fourth!
    You wanna shoot? shoot. Dont talk!

not only that, the point was how tacky and tasteless these SRT owners were behaving for crashing another forum for the sole puprosed of being jerkys.

I read your comment too, silver, and I couldn't 'plainly' tell you were cracking a joke either. You too looked like you were being a jerk to PTI who was making a factual point. The Beretta also outperformed the M3 of the era in track tests.

The point of this thread isn't that we think we're the **** or whatever, but to point out stupid behavior. We enjoy our cars here, but I think this board's behavior is capable of recognising when its being seriously shoveled, even if the winds blowing from nabisco or our own board.

These srt owners are behaving like ass for ragging on this guy's beretta. We're ragging on them for being asses.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

All this arguing...

It's like when that guy posted a thread about Porschephiles bashing wrx owners.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

I Support ClubWRX
    If you guys don't like the way they play over in the War Stories section of the SRTforums , don't go there. Plain and simple. I also read posts over there and people there purposely insult each other because that is the nature of that section of the forum. There are a lot of posts over there in other sections that are pretty lame. But there are also others in other sections that are very informational. I don't post much over there, I just read.

Everyone here needs to lighten up. I have said this before and I am going to say it again, every car forum or car enthusiast club will have idiots associated with them. That is just how it goes. SRT-4's have theirs. WRX/STi's have theirs as well. Don't generalize people on what type of car they drive. That is called stereotyping and that is just plain stupid. We are all car enthusiasts and like to mod our cars to go fast or to make them handle well.

the problem isn't what they do on their board. Its when they decided to abuse another community it becomes something we should be critical of.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    STiPwrSlide was making a valid point:

and this kid below has to fire back because it offended him.

All I have to say to silverscooby is:

Man...You obviously are the typical SRT-4 owner, or you would not get offended by what STiPwrSlide said. Go back to SRT Forums you immature disgrace to the auto enthusiast community. He was just making a point, and you have to fire back with what you said in the quote above. You got issues man. Go get layed or something, if you even can get layed.

Dude... take it easy.... he was joking. imature disgrace??? You need to grow up man. And as for him being a typical SRT owner.... that runs mid 11s at over 120 ..lol. BTW there is a differnece bewteen a 13 sec car.... and a 15 sec car. I can see how in some attributes they are similar but...i dont think SRT's will ever be considered.... slow, I mean ****... some classic muscle cars that people praise only run 14s and 15s out of the box

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123