Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Some people have no respect.. (SRT-4 guys again) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WS Crew is the reason I don't go there, it's all a bunch of BS and you're also warned before ...

War Stories

WS Crew is the reason I don't go there, it's all a bunch of BS and you're also warned before you enter, anything and everything goes in there, no rules. So of course you're gonna get all that Crap! The good SRT-4 peeps tried to get that Area banned, cuz it just makes us cool peeps look bad, etc.

So yall SRT-4 haterz can exclude me from that group of Bull S#$#'s. I know what I drive and know its fast, but also know its no Ferrari or AMG!!! I'm a Car enthusiast
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Haha it's funny how the SRT-4 owners, overgeneralized as it may be, are the little kids of the automotive industry. But regarding the young STi owner thing, I'm in high school and there are 2 evos, 1 STi, 3 SRT-4s, 5 wrxs at my school. All have exceptionally safe owners.

Except the SRT-4s
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

I just love the wholier than thou attitude that some of you are trying to cop. You're judging a whole community of car owners by 10 maybe 15 guys who frequent War Stories and talk that kind of ****. I am a War Stories regular, btw. Some of you guys take what's said on the internet way too seriously.

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter all that much either way I guess. I am not here to defend those guys as I am only responsible for my actions.

FWIW I used to have a berreta (I bought it for 100 bucks) and I drove that thing for about two months while my WRX was down twice with tranny issues. Seriously.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

You know whats funny.. The Baretta was the "SRT4" of its day if you think about it. A hotted up version of a cheap domestic that was a great bang for the buck. So SRT-4 in 8 years will be the baretta of today, and all the kids on the Cobalt GTVRS-twin turbo forums will make fun of the neon owners for running 13s.
    You wanna shoot? shoot. Dont talk!

The problem is if we banned the war stories forum, all of them would infest the rest of the site. They should do the same thing with war stories as they did with this. Make it so You have to be a member to even see war stories. That would tone things down a bit.

ps. i started out racing neons..

Quote Originally Posted by STiPwrSlide
    You know whats funny.. The Baretta was the "SRT4" of its day if you think about it. A hotted up version of a cheap domestic that was a great bang for the buck. So SRT-4 in 8 years will be the baretta of today, and all the kids on the Cobalt GTVRS-twin turbo forums will make fun of the neon owners for running 13s.
    Whatever it takes to make you feel better about yourself chief.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

its just a case of kids getting a hold of a fast car and thinking they are the best. Every cheaper car group has them, DSMs SRT-4 lord knows honda has their share and I have seen quite a few for WRX's also, they just tend not to come around here for fear of getting beat up. dont judge a group of car owner by the idiots that make their voice heard.

I'm a cool srt4 guy. Just an idea, but could clubwrx add an other car forum. For those of us that love this site but moved on. There are a few of us that i know of. I've learned alot about my previous car (WRX), from this site. I plan on staying w/ this site cause the people here are awesome.
    Last edited by i8yourV8; 07-01-2005 at 12:47 PM.

STiPwrSlide was making a valid point:

Quote Originally Posted by STiPwrSlide
    and this kid below has to fire back because it offended him.

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    Whatever it takes to make you feel better about yourself chief.
    All I have to say to silverscooby is:

Man...You obviously are the typical SRT-4 owner, or you would not get offended by what STiPwrSlide said. Go back to SRT Forums you immature disgrace to the auto enthusiast community. He was just making a point, and you have to fire back with what you said in the quote above. You got issues man. Go get layed or something, if you even can get layed.
    Last edited by wrxaddicted; 07-01-2005 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i8yourV8
    I'm a cool srt4 guy. Just an idea, but could clubwrx add an other car forum. For those of us that love this site but moved on. There are a few of us that i know of. I've learned alot about my previous car (WRX), from this site. I plan on staying w/ this site cause the people here are awesome.
    that would be chill.

fre
    I don't mind srt4s judge owners not cars. I like anything with a turbo though.
    11.1 @ 131

Quote Originally Posted by fre
    I don't mind srt4s judge owners not cars. I like anything with a turbo though.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    I just love the wholier than thou attitude that some of you are trying to cop. You're judging a whole community of car owners by 10 maybe 15 guys who frequent War Stories and talk that kind of ****. I am a War Stories regular, btw. Some of you guys take what's said on the internet way too seriously.
    mmmm....experience states that as "false"

There's a bunch of srt-4 owners around md/wv area where I frequent and 2/10 I have talked to/know are not *******s.

I'm sure those other 8 aren't the 8 out ot 10, maybe 15 guys that frequent the war stories section of the srt-4 forums.

but I could be wrong. next time ask them if they're from the md/wv area and if they are, consider me proven wrong...

Who cares its the internet. I troll every site i can find, theres great info everywhere. Some sites talk more stuff than others but its funny, have any of you read warstories lately. its great stuff. if you dont want people talking junk then tell dodge they should have put the srt price a little highger and maybe tons of people wouldnt by them. I still havent gotten a ride in one of those yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    Man...You obviously are the typical SRT-4 owner, or you would not get offended by what STiPwrSlide said. Go back to SRT Forums you immature disgrace to the auto enthusiast community. He was just making a point, and you have to fire back with what you said in the quote above. You got issues man. Go get layed or something, if you even can get layed.
    Anyone else notice the irony in this? I jokingly make a comment to you and you spout off in some immature **** slinging fest like this.

I frequent alot of forums and am known by alot of people as an open minded enthusiast with a good amount in knowlege which I share with people who ask. You on the other hand come off as some punk kid who likes to throw around insults at people from the safety of his computer screen.

Anyways, thanks for proving my point to all your WRX bretheren that regardless of what you drive people are the same. There will always be people like yourself who feel the need to put down others for whatever reason.

Oh and as for the getting laid part. I am about to get laid by my very beautiful wife. And tomorrow I will wake up in my bed that is in my very nice house that I paid for. I guess that doesnt fit your mold of all SRT-4 owners being pimple faced kids now does it. You might want to look into who you're calling a kid before you make yourself look dumber than you already have.

You people need to wake up and smell the coffee. You accuse SRT-4 owners of thinking theyre the **** then you make an entire thread bashing them. As if that's any better? YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING THEY ARE.

I'm done with this thread. In the end you all drive glorified imprezas with turbos who think theyre better than everyone else. Sound familiar?
    Last edited by silverscooby; 07-01-2005 at 08:19 PM.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.