mbc wrx vs. dodge charger - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on mbc wrx vs. dodge charger within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Fox05 New gto's are. They look like all dodge products. but i like the old gto's Umm ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    New gto's are. They look like all dodge products. but i like the old gto's
    Umm GTOs are Pontiacs. Unless you are saying that they are ugly and so is everything dodge makes. Then that makes sense. Buy still anyone ever wonder why they made the charger in a sedan?? The old one was a 2 door. WTF.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    Umm GTOs are Pontiacs. Unless you are saying that they are ugly and so is everything dodge makes. Then that makes sense. Buy still anyone ever wonder why they made the charger in a sedan?? The old one was a 2 door. WTF.
    yea sorry for a mix up. I think it looks like every dodge and i cant stand any off them(except vipers).
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    yea sorry for a mix up. I think it looks like every dodge and i cant stand any off them(except vipers).
    Yeah very understandable mix up. I have never been a fan of dodge either. But Vipers on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    Buy still anyone ever wonder why they made the charger in a sedan?? The old one was a 2 door. WTF.
    Because Dodge needed a sedan and the Challenger will be the coupe (look for that at this winter's NAIAS...might be called the 'cuda though)
    04 Silver STi M6

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234