mbc wrx vs. dodge charger - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on mbc wrx vs. dodge charger within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New gto's are. They look like all dodge products. but i like the old gto's...

New gto's are. They look like all dodge products. but i like the old gto's
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sixstars
    GTO??? LOL yeah, I'd rather drive a wheel barrow with a flat tire. Did you not see that STi vs. GTO comparo on Edmunds?

Darn, never saw that. But I bet they said the GTO sucks?
    I dont mind the Charger but when I see the front of it I think its the darn Magnum. I hate Magnums, they look like hearse for midgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    New gto's are. They look like all dodge products. but i like the old gto's
    Agree.

Charger sucks. Its typical American #h*t. Look at the weight on those things. It's going to accelerate and handle like an ocean liner coz it weighs just as much.

Plus, it'll probably fall apart at 20,000 miles.

Well i have to stick up for fords. They last long and are dependibale just beacouse somepeople know Fix Or Repair Daily or Found On Road Dead. that dosent mean anything but yea i agree on the heavy ass car
    Have fun dodge fans
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

2002 was the last year. Rumors are going around that it'll return-------------The new camero is no longer a posssibility within the next 5-7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerdude

AWD + light weight + turbo + awesome handling schools huge weight + boatlike handling any day.
    And still slower than a lot of those heavy V-8 cars I see.

That is a poor generalization, insulting the cars outright is dumb.

Anywho, I would expect you to beat the V6 Charger like you did, as you pulled on him *after* you let him start to catch up...as for the V8 ones, they are pretty mean on the highway (got a 300c in the family).

Good kill.
    Last edited by Gloveperson; 07-21-2005 at 09:35 PM.
    04 Silver STi M6

Quote Originally Posted by bikerdude
    It's not much of a generalization. American car owners like to brag about their "big HP", but they weigh a million pounds or so - and let's not even talk about cornering. The Queen Mary corners better than most American cars. Little Miatas destroy them in AutoX, for pete sake.

AWD + light weight + turbo + awesome handling schools huge weight + boatlike handling any day.
    Yeah, V-8's are slow -especially blown stangs.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Yup i hate my S/C'd V8, it so big, heavy and slow. That is why I got rid of my Sti for it. I wanted an overall crappy car, as opposed to the ultimate japanese, never anything wrong, craftsmanship.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick:6:STi
    Yup i hate my S/C'd V8, it so big, heavy and slow. That is why I got rid of my Sti for it. I wanted an overall crappy car, as opposed to the ultimate japanese, never anything wrong, craftsmanship.
    Easy,man.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh
    Easy,man.
    Just a little sarcasm is all.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

I think some of you are forgetting this is a wrx enthusiast website. That is probably why I, among others, am a little partial to the wonderfully engineered automobiles of Japan.

I think some of you are forgetting this is a wrx enthusiast website. That is probably why I, among others, am a little partial to the wonderfully engineered automobiles of Japan.
    Oh yes, that is true, but I also love the WRX (doing research for one is the reason I am here) and I did not insult the WRX.
    04 Silver STi M6

Hey I had an STi before I love the cars, it is just the stupid domestic remarks that are annoying. I still stand up for you guys on the domestic sites.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

I test drove an Charger R/T a few weeks ago, and honestly compared to the Rex, I wasn't impressed. The dealer claimed they won't come in stick (which I finally learned, got used to, and now won't give up), and while it was loud and put me in the seat a couple times, I still felt like the Subie was better for me. Lots of nice features, but a lot of it's strength comes from the German stuff under the American hood. Not to mention the dealer wanted close to $40k for it (about 2x what I paid for my '02 wagon).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.