WRX vs Magnum R/T - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs Magnum R/T within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrxaddicted grayson, nice run. those things are kinda quick. anyways, when you shut down, tap your brakes ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    grayson, nice run.

those things are kinda quick. anyways, when you shut down, tap your brakes so the guy knows that you shut down, so he doesnt think he won.
    +54353453 ive raced too many retards who speed by me when i shut down and they're like "i caught up to you so fast!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mball
    You guys are racing retards How did a Magnum run 14.7 WITH exhaust when they run 14.5 stock? Its not the hemis fault I destroyed a WRX on the freeway over the weekend. We were merging at the same time and he was trying to get into my lane and get ahead of me. Went from about 50mph-90mph and I had a good 4 lengths on him at least. I am not stock and the 300C runs faster than the Magnum but they still shouldnt be THAT slow.
    This Magnum must of "NOT" had a amp, guitar and some 2X4's in the back.
    Last edited by skyjock41; 09-05-2005 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boostedimpreza
    hes stage 1... sometimes it helps to read post titles.

whoops! sorry about that, I feel so newb... at least I didnt ask what's the best BOV is... :P
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

These blobs are 4000lbs.

I did step on my brakes once i began to shut down but he still went flying by so who knows what he thinks, but maybe i will run into him again sometime in this part of town haha maybe next time I will actually get a better launch
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Quote Originally Posted by skyjock41
    This Magnum must of "NOT" had a amp, guitar and some 2X4's in the back.
    Must have, not must of.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Elliott
    Must have, not must of.
    Thank you school teacher. You can now get back to cleaning your Walmart spinners on your sunfire.........that is after you critique this post.

The whole new "Hemi" bull is just that...bull. They are no more hemified than any other car on the road ie a Kia, or a Hyundai. Think about it folks, a C5 vette has a 350 v8 two valve per cylinder engine in it making 350HP (with only one spark plug per cylinder to say the least). The Hemi(roid) has the same displacement with two sparkers per silly(der) and produces 340hp. Hmmmmmm.....
    I smell bullshhizzle!
    True Hemi chambers (elephants) look like a baseball cut in half. Theses bastards are not true hemis. Hope no one's feelings get hurt. If so call Chrysler, or slap your nearest dealer in the face. You've been shammed man!
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

Yep, correcting people on their grammar is lame, unless they are insulting your intelligence but just to do it like you are Jaime Escalante is just irritating. This is a forum and it is not necessary to be correct, I know how to type perfect if I want but when sending informal emails and forum posts, I dont think it is necessary. See how I dont put apostraphes in dont, its because there is no need for it, you know I am saying dont, and yet the only thing putting that in is going to do is take more time. Long story short, dont correct people on grammar, it is lame, my dad does that........

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    The whole new "Hemi" bull is just that...bull. They are no more hemified than any other car on the road ie a Kia, or a Hyundai. Think about it folks, a C5 vette has a 350 v8 two valve per cylinder engine in it making 350HP (with only one spark plug per cylinder to say the least). The Hemi(roid) has the same displacement with two sparkers per silly(der) and produces 340hp. Hmmmmmm.....
    I smell bullshhizzle!
    True Hemi chambers (elephants) look like a baseball cut in half. Theses bastards are not true hemis. Hope no one's feelings get hurt. If so call Chrysler, or slap your nearest dealer in the face. You've been shammed man!
    Oh what's next the NEW Dodge SuperOtto SRT4!!!!!!

Oh and yes correcting grammer is very childish. We all know how to spell. Theses forums are for having fun and discussions and stuff. Mistakes are human, and sometimes you just want to get the words out before the microwave stops heating the baby's milk bottle, you know?
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

Quote Originally Posted by skyjock41
    Thank you school teacher. You can now get back to cleaning your Walmart spinners on your sunfire.........that is after you critique this post.
    What Sunfire, Dropout?

The internet is a written medium and there is no excuse for sloppy grammar. I'm sure all of you guys who were out bench racing in the parking lot instead of attending class are wishing you had paid attention in class so you could get a better job so you could afford to take your dates somewhere with more class than Taco Bell; like maybe Hooters!

Seriously, guys, don't take it so hard. I'm just trying to help. If you feel insulted you're taking it all wrong. You're never too old to learn and that includes me. I don't always get it right, either. I'm not calling everything I see, just the most common stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Elliott
    What Sunfire, Dropout?
    OOPS....looks like i did give you the upgraded pontiac.....my bust. (Or would that be "I am in a state of bustedness")

Talking

Do they cover the correct use of commas, or the pitfalls of run-on sentences in the English Preservation Society?

[QUOTE=Marlon Elliott]What Sunfire, Dropout?

The internet is a written medium and there is no excuse for sloppy grammar. I'm sure all of you guys who were out bench racing in the parking lot instead of attending class are wishing you had paid attention in class so you could get a better job so you could afford to take your dates somewhere with more class than Taco Bell; like maybe Hooters![/QUOTE]

I Support ClubWRX

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast