02 wagon vs modded s2000

This is a discussion on 02 wagon vs modded s2000 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well its been a while since I've had a decent race mainly because I no longer go to the local ...

02 wagon vs modded s2000

well its been a while since I've had a decent race mainly because I no longer go to the local races and such....anyway last night I was going home from my gf's house and I see this beautiful s2000 yellow with a carbon fiber hood and matching yellow rims, an exhaust and intake that I could hear... I have yet to race an s2k after I put in my stage 2 ap so I was kind of excited and really hoped he would race me....so i gave chase and he didnt seem to want any at first....but after a while of us casually passing each other at speed limit he punched it and I gave some chase...we got next to each other in a low 2nd gear roll.... he punched it first and I hit it when i heard the vtec roaring....since i wasnt even in boost it took me a while to start moving he got maybe a bumper jump on me and when we both finally hit boost/vtec i took off on him...took about half a car in 2nd....shifted to 3rd and pulled another half a car...we both let off and reached a red light... he pulls up next to me and tells me how sick my ride is and he is planning on getting an audi wagon becuase of the sleeper factor.... I say my thanks and as I do the light turns green, he punches it and beging to slightly spin his tires and since i was caught completely off guard I took off normal and punched it he obviously didn't have a good launch either becuase he took off slowwww....maybe half a car ahead of me then my boost finally kicks in and i destroy him by the time I hit 3rd he is in my rearview...

when I would hear everyone saying how horrible these cars are in low end torque i never knew it would be as bad as our cars out of boost but this proved me wrong...anyway It was a great night for me and another win for the sexay wagon!
    Mods: ERZ Up/Down pipe, bosal dual tip cat-back, cobb AP stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good job...

i like both cars...

yeh but....teh wag0n is teh fastar!!!!!
    Mods: ERZ Up/Down pipe, bosal dual tip cat-back, cobb AP stage II