02 wagon vs modded s2000
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 wagon vs modded s2000 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well its been a while since I've had a decent race mainly because I no longer go to the local ...

02 wagon vs modded s2000

well its been a while since I've had a decent race mainly because I no longer go to the local races and such....anyway last night I was going home from my gf's house and I see this beautiful s2000 yellow with a carbon fiber hood and matching yellow rims, an exhaust and intake that I could hear... I have yet to race an s2k after I put in my stage 2 ap so I was kind of excited and really hoped he would race me....so i gave chase and he didnt seem to want any at first....but after a while of us casually passing each other at speed limit he punched it and I gave some chase...we got next to each other in a low 2nd gear roll.... he punched it first and I hit it when i heard the vtec roaring....since i wasnt even in boost it took me a while to start moving he got maybe a bumper jump on me and when we both finally hit boost/vtec i took off on him...took about half a car in 2nd....shifted to 3rd and pulled another half a car...we both let off and reached a red light... he pulls up next to me and tells me how sick my ride is and he is planning on getting an audi wagon becuase of the sleeper factor.... I say my thanks and as I do the light turns green, he punches it and beging to slightly spin his tires and since i was caught completely off guard I took off normal and punched it he obviously didn't have a good launch either becuase he took off slowwww....maybe half a car ahead of me then my boost finally kicks in and i destroy him by the time I hit 3rd he is in my rearview...

when I would hear everyone saying how horrible these cars are in low end torque i never knew it would be as bad as our cars out of boost but this proved me wrong...anyway It was a great night for me and another win for the sexay wagon!
    Mods: ERZ Up/Down pipe, bosal dual tip cat-back, cobb AP stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good job...

i like both cars...

yeh but....teh wag0n is teh fastar!!!!!
    Mods: ERZ Up/Down pipe, bosal dual tip cat-back, cobb AP stage II

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.