Ever bait some jerk into a speeding ticket? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ever bait some jerk into a speeding ticket? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by PolarisSnT Im curious on how she "pushed" you faster. If shes on your ass just stay at ...

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisSnT
    Im curious on how she "pushed" you faster. If shes on your ass just stay at your speed and brush her off.

for Trainrex and mball
    You're right - I should have. But nooooo, I had just left the track and I wasn't gonna let some soccer mom bear down on me in her Suburban. That sentiment cost me $130.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My father and I take joy in things like this... though I (nor he) have never helped people get the tickets they deserve.

Something similar though.

background:
    Pops: 2004 1/2 Ton Yukon w/Z71 offroad package.

My pops calls me up laughing. Start telling me how this jackass in a really modded and lowered 5.0 Mustang was just riding his ass, being a total tool. He said it was getting dangerous and crazy. Too bad the Mustang didn't know that particular road. So pops baits the guy, and starts driving faster and faster (10 - 15 over the limit). Sure enough the Mustang is still on his ass. The funny part about tail gating an SUV is that you can't see the road ahead. Well, what pops did was to lead him over some rail road tracks. (This was at night), all he saw was sparks and body kit flying off the car, and lots of dust as the Mustang quickly pulled off to the side of the road.

pw3d by Z71 and rail road tracks

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgui
    My father and I take joy in things like this... though I (nor he) have never helped people get the tickets they deserve.

Something similar though.

background:
    Pops: 2004 1/2 Ton Yukon w/Z71 offroad package.

My pops calls me up laughing. Start telling me how this jackass in a really modded and lowered 5.0 Mustang was just riding his ass, being a total tool. He said it was getting dangerous and crazy. Too bad the Mustang didn't know that particular road. So pops baits the guy, and starts driving faster and faster (10 - 15 over the limit). Sure enough the Mustang is still on his ass. The funny part about tail gating an SUV is that you can't see the road ahead. Well, what pops did was to lead him over some rail road tracks. (This was at night), all he saw was sparks and body kit flying off the car, and lots of dust as the Mustang quickly pulled off to the side of the road.

pw3d by Z71 and rail road tracks

LOL to your pops..... these are some good kills, keep em comin guys
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12