Articles like this make me regret buying my car.... sometimes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Articles like this make me regret buying my car.... sometimes within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Idiots like this guy make me feel bad that we have the same car. I figured everyone should take a ...

Articles like this make me regret buying my car.... sometimes

Idiots like this guy make me feel bad that we have the same car. I figured everyone should take a look cause it's pretty sad that some SRT drivers have to stoop to little kiddie nonsense.

http://www.bluxed.com/content/WRX-ST...Good-Cars.html

And the reaction when posted on the SRT forum

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152947
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that guy is dumb as ****...

...that is all...

In the future....let's refer to him as Richard.....d!ck for short!

P.S.....with friends like that....I think I would go off myself!
    [COLOR=Navy]Steve in Minnesota
    '04 WRX Sport'n Wagon - PSM
    Drag Racing / Street Racing is for fast cars....Autocross is for fast drivers! COLOR]

an idiot with too much to say and is sad his friend could afford a better built car I guess. I surprised to see the number of positive resposnes though by the srt4 crowd, not too many joined this guy on his flaming attempt.

Yo

1. $10K+ to fix the avitar problem?

2. It's ok, I have a friend who drives a SRT4 and I think it's cool. We both compliment each other. However 90%+ of the local SRT4's on the road always seems to try to prove something to me when I'm near. What I've also noticed is that it's usually high school maybe college level kids w/ ego issues. I literally had one make a U turn just to fly past me in a school zone doing 75mph+ in a 25mph zone. I'm sure there are cool SRT4 owners out there as I've seen a few on the Subaru boards.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

The guy makes good points, but some of his information is completely wrong.

"So donít expect to be smoking any Honda Civics unless it ís from a roll"
    Where did he come up with this one????

"Better be careful Subaru WRX and STI speakers are known to blow, without even maxing the volume."
    Never heard of or experienced this and im at 12k miles and been on the boards since 2003

"The in-dash CD player is known to overheat after a few hours of continuous play. "
    never heard of this either

"So expect to replace your gears under 10,000 miles at least once"
    maybe if you launch at every light...
    "The styling is poor with a ugly hood scoop and poor rear wing design. and no sunroof"
    This is completely opinion..not everyone likes the way the lotus looks either- and im pretty sure the WRX does have a sunroof...since i have one.

"Or a brand new SRT-4(which both smoke the WRX)."
    yeah...not only can you beat smoke a WRX but you have, front wheel drive, as crappy if not crappier interior, integrated turbo, and the worst crash test rating possible...an excellent trade off.

This kid sounds like a jealous little **** who has to rip on everyones car because he still drives his moms geo prizm
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    This kid sounds like a jealous little **** who has to rip on everyones car because he still drives his moms geo prizm

I Support ClubWRX
    Like I have said before, every type of car forum has the as$holes associated with them.

And WRX owners are no different. Once again I get rev'ed on by a passing WRX while filling up with gas today. I gave him the sarcastic thumbs up sign. WRX owners in the Bay Area are getting worse then the SRT-4 crowd. I get rev'ed on by every modded WRX I see for no reason. WRX's are becoming the modern day Civic here in the Bay Area. Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

WRX's are becoming more affordable by teens since they are in their 4th year of USDM production. So all the little teens can afford them now and make asses out of themselves to even out the SRT-4 teens.

The guy is an idiot. He proudly says that he got his GED at 16 because he was too smart for high school....... What a moron! I would have thought that he would be able to spell a bit better, and be a bit more knowledgeable about the WRX and STI before writing such a stupid article. The poor sap (Richard) is gonna break his arm patting himself on the back as much as he does. I will admit (as will the rest of us I am sure) that each car has its pros and cons. My car ain't the greatest car out there, but it is mine and I was quite extensive on the research before I decided on it. That guy sucks!

anyone that spells japanese japanise is a ****ing idiot in my book. The rest is just ignorant childish babble on that page trying to justify why he's got the best car in the world.

Some more mindless babble, I guess this guy must be bored while at school:
    http://www.bluxed.com/content/Ford-Mustang-Suck.html
    http://www.bluxed.com/content/Pontia...stic-Rice.html

the one about the wing on the pontiacs is funny considering he's got the st louis arch bolted to the back of his wwd car.
    Last edited by BrianH; 06-21-2005 at 09:42 PM.

Yo

I guess you're right and I agree ... I've seen some Impreza owners, both WRX and STI, who are dorks too. It's a "Who's got the bigger balls" game. I wish people would just get along. I don't see why people keep degrading other's for not having the same taste; I usually give complements to all cars ie: EVO, SRT4, etc ... as long as everyone cool w/ each other.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

the best part about every car above 2k dollars except the srt4 is of course the fact that we have power windows. on all four doors.

besides that the guy is simply a moron.

that forum is the lamest forum i have ever seen.

I have have noticed a few dumb a$$es in the san diego area that drive wrx's now days. When I started to read things on this forum years ago I never even saw a wrx in my area and now days a see a few here in there but still maybe only like 3 or 4 every 2-4 weeks. There is this guy that I always use to see driving a riced out civic and now he still has the civic but he bought a used wrx and riced that out a bit and acts like a a$$ hat while driving it. Oh yeah and one day while driving on the 15 from san diego back to my place in north san diego county I was doing like 70-75 on the freeway and there were no cars for maybe a 1/4 mile then it got all trafficy, well before I got to the traffic a riced out wrx pulls up next to me and paces me (I'm in my pos 97mirage ls that is stock), after he paces me for a few seconds he throws a few revs to show off his bov so I look over and he stares at me then drops it into 3rd I believe and floors it all the way up to the trafficy area then starts weaving through traffic. I was like ok go ahead and waste your gas cause I'm not gonna even race. A little up the road in traffic I not only catch up to him but I pass him because it was grid lock and his lane was slower and to top it off he threw revs at me when I passed by at 5mph HAHAHAHA. So yeah every group gets their idiots that drive around thinking they are god.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

That made me so angry i almost had to murder someone. These guys are so **********************************, there are so many bad words that i would like to say but i won't because i am a calm person.
    They will revcieve bad things for saying this in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.