Articles like this make me regret buying my car.... sometimes - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Articles like this make me regret buying my car.... sometimes within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ten bucks says the attention he's attempting to get through that is to compensate for the love his father doesn't ...

ten bucks says the attention he's attempting to get through that is to compensate for the love his father doesn't give him anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This guy really sounds like nothing more than an idiot with too much time on his hands. So much of that article is just plain and simply not true in any way. it's obvious he just pulled alot of his "facts" out of his ass. He's little more than a moron with too much to say, and unfortunatly someplace public to say it... for example look at the HEADLINES for some of his articles:

Why do For Mustangs Suck
    Content - 4-11-2005
    Do you drive a Ford Mustang? Here is a must read article that explains the many questions the Ford Mustang owners ask themselfs like: Why does people make fun that i drive a mustang, and why does my resale value so bad.

Or how bout this one:

Pontiac Trams Am WS6: Factory Domestic Rice
    Content - 6-14-2005
    Ever wondered what factory domestic rice means? All you gotta do is look at a Pontiac WS6. Pontiac made some of the worst car designs ever, which can be seen in my article.

These are mistakes that any 8th grade english student should know better than to make. I dont mind writing like that on a forum, or chatting online with friends, but when the author claims to be writing an "article" about something and then write drivel like that it just makes you look dumb.

At least its not just the WRX this idiot has it out for. Not to mention this guy actually talks smack about one of his classmates, who's mustang gets hit by a truck, in the car discussion forums .

However, I thought the article was pretty funny to be honest, I'll just never understand why people hate other peoples cars so much, he must have gotten smoked by an STi on the street and got pissed....
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    ten bucks says the attention he's attempting to get through that is to compensate for that special kind of love his father doesn't give him anymore.
    fixed. The thing that worries me is that this guy probably drives w/ the same attitude and obnoxiousness that he writes with.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

As a person who edits for a living, I can say with a little bit of authority that an article frequently using "retarded" as an adjective doesn't qualify as an article.

It's a rant from a douche bag. (I can use douche bag...this isn't a published article.)

But then again, which 16 year old with a GED doesn't know everything?
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

Whatever that kid says, really doesn't matter. He can't spell very well, or use proper grammar either. The word douche bag comes to mind. He is probably hung like a gnat and lost a race to the WS6 by about 6 car lengths. Riced-out V6 mustangs are gay though. Just too bad this kid has no idea how to properly express himself. And then he gets hypocritical by saying the Mustang has a 2 star crash rating, I don't think the Neon is any better and probably is worse. Oh well I will let that kid live his pathetic life, and crash his SRT4 into a tree or dump truck hopefully.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

OKAI

I'm dumber now.

Here is my favorite quote from him in the Car Discussion page....

"""I realized that my window washers(which are currently disconnected to not work. is still filled with lots of fluid.

my question is should i open my hood and release all the fluid? or since i need weight in the front leave it."""

The title is "Weight Reduction"

2013 WRX SWP

a guy who spends his time writing flame bait? he needs a job...then he could afford something other than a Neon.

kinda reminds me of that guy in "Deuce Biggalow" that keeps dropping his pants and asking everyone if his p3nis is big enough.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

That guy is a douche. Eff what others have to say, enjoy your car.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Arguements like this should be settled at a race track like Lime Rock or Watkins Glen or hell....even Laguna Seca.

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

This kid has issues....and he's very bias, signs of a typical fanboy. Like other srt owners said don't let this guy give all srt owners a bad name.
    04' STI/04' Infinity FX35 Stock for now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123