Mustang GT 03-04

This is a discussion on Mustang GT 03-04 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm not a Mustang afficianado so I'm not sure what year it was, but it was the most-recent body style ...

Mustang GT 03-04

I'm not a Mustang afficianado so I'm not sure what year it was, but it was the most-recent body style before the new ones. An '03-'04 (I think) GT with in transits and dealer plates. Anyway I was going to get on the interstate off of a straight two-lane road but I saw him weaving in and out of traffic so I stayed on. We came up to a light and I was behind him as there was a semi in the right lane. As soon as we got around the semi I moved over to the right lane and got to his door, which is when he punched it. I was in second and followed suit. I made up all the ground by the time I shifted to third -- quick shift -- and once in third I took off. Not even close. By the time I got up to about 85-90 he was about four or five cars back. I slowed and he just smiled as he went by but wouldn't look at me. I was happy as I drove off into the sunset. Well, I drove home anyway.

Tony

Stage 2 with only a downpipe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill
    mustangs are alway fun to race