I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BS The SRT-4 wasnt racing. Oh wait, wrong forum....

BS

The SRT-4 wasnt racing.

Oh wait, wrong forum.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

please lock this thread, it has degenertated into an e-thug showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyh
    please lock this thread, it has degenertated into an e-thug showdown.
    E-Thugs are nothing to joke about!

Quote Originally Posted by silverscooby
    BS

The SRT-4 wasnt racing.

Oh wait, wrong forum.
    Hey silverscooby, remember the time I raced your SRT-4 and beat you by 10 car lengths even tho you were running your high octane map? OH WAIT...neither do I

Don't make me E-Thug Biznatch SLAP all ya'll mofo's. If you gots a problem, I'll type your ass whit my key board, got it b1tch?

BS

The SRT-4 wasnt racing.

Oh wait, wrong forum.
    Teh SRT-4 is teh f4stAr......... from a roll

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    Teh SRT-4 is teh f4stAr......... from a roll
    I wonder how my 1/4 times (which are from a stop) compare to most WRX's.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

fre
    I wonder how my 1/4 times (which are from a stop) compare to most WRX's.
    I dunno but I want to run you damnit. That would be a kick ass match up. Unless you put traction bars on then I might be in trouble
    11.1 @ 131

there is a little thing called abuse of authority. give me a break. this a hole has a badge and a big ego trip. many of my associates are peace officers. next time, get the number on the badge and do not be so quick to suborniate. the fact is you could have just drove off.

of course my view is LA view. not sure where you experienced this. smaller towns leave a lot less interpretation.

here is the deal, i actually had a park ranger pull me over because i passed him on PCH. speed limit 55, i was going 65. pulls me over, goes through the motions. first thing out of his mouth was "don't move your hands from the wheel". power trip. i patronized him. basically told him to f off. period. went through the motions again. out of the car etc. i told him had enough, got back in the car and just drove off. period. no pursuit.

jurisdiction plays a big part of things. god bless all peace officers and thier ego. after all, they have a really dangerous job. go fast and don't be afraid. when you get in real trouble, trust me, you will know it.

Quote Originally Posted by fre
    I dunno but I want to run you damnit. That would be a kick ass match up. Unless you put traction bars on then I might be in trouble
    I've change dup q few things since then. Bigger turbo, bigger slicks and a three speed automatic. The transbrake should be installed pretty soon and I am gunning for 10's on boost only in July. It's been a long time coming.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.