I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Come on guys, let's keep this civil. There's no need for the personal attacks. If it continues, the thread will ...

Come on guys, let's keep this civil. There's no need for the personal attacks. If it continues, the thread will be closed and those responsible will get some warnings.

why can't we all get along?....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXed
    Come on guys, let's keep this civil. There's no need for the personal attacks. If it continues, the thread will be closed and those responsible will get some warnings.

why can't we all get along?....

are you going to arrest anyone? at least administer some well-deserved beatings for chr!stsake...youre a mod...that's ALMOST like a cop.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    well uh
    they do it in gta and don't get in trouble for it!

whatever, I'm going to go smoke some crack and then beat my hooker girlfriend...life in San Andreas rocks.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    whatever, I'm going to go smoke some crack and then beat my hooker girlfriend...life in San Andreas rocks.

It may leave him powerless but it doesn't leave him powerless to radio someone else in and have them there instantly. After all in your area they're all after revenue so you'd think they would be there in a matter of seconds.

Very True, I said this 2 times before. But that cop he called would have to whiteness you doing something, and then you are fuct.

Don't worry I don't belive it happened.
    I wonít worry; your word doesnít mean anything.

Oh but Mr Cochran, there are. As shown to you by that link where a trooper wrote someone for an improper hand signal. Also local communities obscenity and vulgarity laws cover situations like this as well

Iím sorry did you READ that article? It states that the guy is suing the pig for the signal against him. He will most likely win as it is against the 1st amendment. He will be fuct on the following two closely. More then likely that charge will be dropped on the finger. Most people are sheep and donít fight (YOU) and just do anything a cop asks, within their powers or not. THE PROBLEM is that he will spend $1,000ís to save a likely $100 ticket. Hopefully his lawyer is Pro bono. A cop can do whatever the heck he wants, itís up to the JUDGE to enforce the ruling, cops can only do what they are told, and a good lawyer can render them powerless. Are we learning anything yet?

Thank you for yet more information on the law which you seem to know soo much about
    Sarcasm removed, THANK YOU

haha you used gay as an insult, further fortifying my belief that you're nothing more than some fool with a sixth grade education that thinks he knows everything
    Did you just make up that poor reasoning? Please do not repeat the mistake of thinking and just LISTEN this time, you may learn something. Youíre REALLY reaching here and itís getting pathetic, now STOP, people are staring.

you're doing the same speed limit as them they're powerless to do anything to you because they too are breaking the law!!!
    Youíre an idiot; never did I ever say anything about a cop in uniform, Only the undercover pigs. I try not to attract attention of the guys in uniform as they will likey find a fix it ticket to give ya. The undercover pig, Iíd like to see him explain to a judge that you were speeding, behind him, sure that would work, especially since he has no speed measuring tools in his personal car, again, POWERLESS. You see, he canít cuz he would be incriminating himself too on the SAME charge. I swear you just talk to hear yourself speak.

I am sorry Brian; you really do not know what you are talking about. Thanks for playing though; we have some rice for ya.
    Last edited by TSi AWD; 06-23-2005 at 04:39 PM.

I wish TSI AWD was in my Grand Theft Auto game :sad: he sounds like such a bad-ass rebel I wish I was just like him...I bet his schlong is much bigger than mine.

GTA cops > real life cops
    go f*** yourself

I have NO idea how we went from a stupid pig picking a street race, losing, and then hiding behind his badge to my schlong

He'll ow did we get to GTA????

So how many of you do about 80-85MPh less than 80 ft away from speeding oncall cops on the freeways ?

How many of you have encountered some crazy FvcKs that think their the cops without a badge telling going crazy on you speeding or some other driving violation ?

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    Iím sorry did you READ that article? It states that the guy is suing the pig for the signal against him. He will most likely win as it is against the 1st amendment. He will be fuct on the following two closely. More then likely that charge will be dropped on the finger. Most people are sheep and donít fight (YOU) and just do anything a cop asks, within their powers or not. THE PROBLEM is that he will spend $1,000ís to save a likely $100 ticket. Hopefully his lawyer is Pro bono. A cop can do whatever the heck he wants, itís up to the JUDGE to enforce the ruling, cops can only do what they are told, and a good lawyer can render them powerless. Are we learning anything yet?
    I read the article shortly after I read you stating that nothing could be done when you flick a cop off. The article clearly illustrates that something can indeed be done.

Quote Originally Posted by somechild
    Did you just make up that poor reasoning? Please do not repeat the mistake of thinking and just LISTEN this time, you may learn something. Youíre REALLY reaching here and itís getting pathetic, now STOP, people are staring.
    YOu shouldn't be calling anyone pathetic shortly after calling someone gay as an insult. You're not reaching, you're stooping down. I'd love to come to that level but I'm afraid that I may have to recruit a 13 year old to be able to hang with you on it.

Youíre an idiot; never did I ever say anything about a cop in uniform, Only the undercover pigs. I try not to attract attention of the guys in uniform as they will likey find a fix it ticket to give ya. The undercover pig, Iíd like to see him explain to a judge that you were speeding, behind him, sure that would work, especially since he has no speed measuring tools in his personal car, again, POWERLESS. You see, he canít cuz he would be incriminating himself too on the SAME charge. I swear you just talk to hear yourself speak.
    Riight you go around flicking cops off and I'm the idiot. YOu're the one running around talking out of your ass here, not that it's anything new for you but it's just funnier this time around. YOu think a judge is going to give a crap that a cop was speeding? Newsflash, I've been in court enough to know that judges don't care if people are speeding. Let alone cops. Especially out where you live where the system as you've stated is soo corrupt.

I am sorry Brian; you really do not know what you are talking about. Thanks for playing though; we have some rice for ya.
    Opinons are like *******s, you said you can't get a ticket for flicking a cop off, I showed proof stating you indeed can but you still think you're right.
    You said before that you can't reason with an idiot, you were 100% correct on that. I'm done arguing with your pretending to have passed the bar exam ass. . . until the next time you spew more ignorance or pretend to actually know your head from your ass.

kisses - BrianH

Ok, serves up for what you deserve...BUT, that is unprofessional. In my jurisdiction, that crap wont fly. Technically an officer can do that, but you dont have to pull over unless youre at a PD. Get his EIN next time.

I Support ClubWRX
    I like applesauce

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    While it may vary from state to state, I know in illinois they don't actually have to show you the radar gun and they can give you a ticket based off observing your speed. I got clocked in february going quite a bit over the limit, I asked to see the gun was denied and called my roommate at that time who is a police officer in the town I was pulled over in to verify if the cop could do that or not.
    i know that **** doesnt work in missouri either.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I read the article shortly after I read you stating that nothing could be done when you flick a cop off. The article clearly illustrates that something can indeed be done.
    That is true, a cop CAN do what he wants, and it’s up to the judge to decipher the law. What I believe is that he will get a reckless driving ticket for following to closely but the finger ticket will be dropped. I have no doubt in my mind he was committing so sort of vehicular tort, the cop just added insult to injury is all.

[quote] YOu shouldn't be calling anyone pathetic shortly after calling someone gay as an insult. You're not reaching, you're stooping down. I'd love to come to that level but I'm afraid that I may have to recruit a 13 year old to be able to hang with you on it.

Oh I am sorry, again you have mistaken me for someone who cares what you have to say. Please direct all comments to the wall to your right.

YOu think a judge is going to give a crap that a cop was speeding?
    If you can prove it he has too, in this case, the only way the OFF DUTY, NOT IN DUTY PIG can get you in trouble is by incriminating himself.

I'm done arguing with your pretending to have passed the bar exam ass. .
    Ummmm, Naw you're bluffing, you’ll be back.

Again you have no argument here, just bias and hatred towards some black 12-point font and a complete stranger. Again, do NOT repeat the mistake of thinking, just listen, you will learn, I promise

Ok, serves up for what you deserve...BUT, that is unprofessional. In my jurisdiction, that crap wont fly. Technically an officer can do that, but you dont have to pull over unless youre at a PD. Get his EIN next time.
    Any more info?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I like applesauce
    me too!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXed
    me too!
    Just for the record, I also like Tater tots

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.