I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So you flicked a cop off, he stopped you and got in your face then you flicked him off again. ...

So you
    flicked a cop off, he stopped you and got in your face then you flicked him off again. He drove away mad and you proceeded to tailgate him doing fifteen miles over the posted speedlimit during that time adn nothing happened. . . riiiiiigggght.

Hey man, donít let your BIAS get involved with this. You donít know. He was a PLAIN clothed officer in jeans and a shirt. Didnít even show me a badge. Super Swine was terrorizing the Morning Commuters by FLYIN and aggressive lane changes and so on. Fawker was trying to blow by me in the right and CUT ME OFF with a harsh lane change to the left and almost clipped me, so I gave him the finger as he did it, he pulled me over, yelled, said "NICE FINGER!!!" so I showed it to him again, and he just left and took off wot and I took off PACING him. So I tailed him at exactly the same speed as him, which was 90MPH. He was breaking the law and he was out of his jurisdiction so that leaves him powerless to torts.

He was a big baby, and I am sorry, this story happened regardless of your opinion.

Know the laws, well I've seen people (in real life not in fantasyland where you live) that have been written tickets for flicking off police officers
    There is no ďFINGERĒ tickets, the pig probably wrote him an aggressive driving ticket. AGAIN, that is a Police officer on duty, in his jurisdiction. No where did I state that I would mess with them, just OFF-DUTY pigs who are by far the most dangerous drivers on the road.

The first time in Naperville illinois at a place called the river walk and the second time someone leaving our highschool graduation flicked the cop off and got the illegal hand signal while leaving our graduation.
    Thatís unconstitutional, he could fight it, get a lawyer and WIN, but most people choose just to pay the fine and get on with their lives. ANOTHER reason why most pigs are just revenue collectors with attitudes. Itís armed robbery if you think about it. Like I said big city cops are more in line with doing a good job, there is a lot more crime and REAL problems to deal with, but where I live the pigs have nothing to do but rob you at gun point.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee
    Seems as though youre the one who needs to get a clue

hey man, just because you and Brian Suck Each otherís ****s doesnít make you right, it makes you gay. Again your approval doesnít make a story so.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    I have a "friend" that goes around flashing his badge at people whenever they tick him off. this kid swears he is going to the marines and will be a police officer one day. right now he is like 6'3 and weighs no more than 150. Ever since he pulled out his badge he purchased on ebay I stopped hanging out with him because thats just embarrasing and also, hes going to get into some deep trouble if he gets caught and also when the other guy finds out he really isnt a cop hes going to get his ass beat. Another time some kid revved at him and he pulled out his badge, im like, wtf man, does that really make you feel better about yourself. I feel sad for him.
    what a sad sad man....

Quote Originally Posted by Some FĶcking Retard A.K.A. arguing fan girl
    Im know everything there is to know, Im neva wrong.
    Well skeeter, lets see a vid w/ you flipping a cop off then cussin him out...
    then we'll see who the real k0ksucker is.
    - Local Riceist

lol north california police are mean thats how i got my prelude tooken away

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    Hey man, donít let your BIAS get involved with this. You donít know. He was a PLAIN clothed officer in jeans and a shirt. Didnít even show me a badge. Super Swine was terrorizing the Morning Commuters by FLYIN and aggressive lane changes and so on. Fawker was trying to blow by me in the right and CUT ME OFF with a harsh lane change to the left and almost clipped me, so I gave him the finger as he did it, he pulled me over, yelled, said "NICE FINGER!!!" so I showed it to him again, and he just left and took off wot and I took off PACING him. So I tailed him at exactly the same speed as him, which was 90MPH. He was breaking the law and he was out of his jurisdiction so that leaves him powerless to torts.
    It may leave him powerless but it doesn't leave him powerless to radio soemone else in and have them there instantly. After all in your area they're all after revenue so you'd think they would be there in a matter of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by morebs
    He was a big baby, and I am sorry, this story happened regardless of your opinion.
    Don't worry I don't belive it happened.

There is no ďFINGERĒ tickets, the pig probably wrote him an aggressive driving ticket. AGAIN, that is a Police officer on duty, in his jurisdiction. No where did I state that I would mess with them, just OFF-DUTY pigs who are by far the most dangerous drivers on the road.
    Oh but Mr Cochran, there are. As shown to you by that link where a trooper wrote someone for an improper hand signal. Also local communities obscenity and vulgarity laws cover situations like this as well.

Thatís unconstitutional, he could fight it, get a lawyer and WIN, but most people choose just to pay the fine and get on with their lives. ANOTHER reason why most pigs are just revenue collectors with attitudes. Itís armed robbery if you think about it. Like I said big city cops are more in line with doing a good job, there is a lot more crime and REAL problems to deal with, but where I live the pigs have nothing to do but rob you at gun point.
    Thank you for yet more information on the law which you seem to know soo much about(note sarcasm).

hey man, just because you and Brian Suck Each otherís ****s doesnít make you right, it makes you gay. Again your approval doesnít make a story so.
    haha you used gay as an insult, further fortifying my belief that you're nothing more than some fool with a sixth grade eduction that thinks he knows everything. Watch out! I'm sure the your mom jokes are going to be flying soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNub
    lol north california police are mean thats how i got my prelude tooken away
    for what streetracing?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    for what streetracing?
    yea

for what streetracing?

no....flipping off a cop
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    no....flipping off a cop
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNub
    yea
    haha people race preludes.

no....flipping off a cop

NO way, didn't you listen to cochran before nothing absolutely nothing can happen to you when you flip off a cop. ALSO if you're doing the same speed limit as them they're powerless to do anything to you because they too are breaking the law!!!

Yeah it's true my friend whose uncle worked as a legal assistant for two weeks told me all about the law. Now! I know ****ing everything!

haha people race preludes.

LOL it was my first car i saw a honda forum, and i thought the same thing...

:edit: wasnt fast... just looked fast

NO way, didn't you listen to cochran before nothing absolutely nothing can happen to you when you flip off a cop. ALSO if you're doing the same speed limit as them they're powerless to do anything to you because they too are breaking the law!!!

Yeah it's true my friend whose uncle worked as a legal assistant for two weeks told me all about the law. Now! I know ****ing everything!

I beg to differ.

I hope I'm not going to get into any trouble here, but....

at the very least they can get you on public obscenity. then there's threatening a police officer, disturbing the peace, and the ever popular resisting arrest.

aside from that, you WILL get your ass beat. contrary to popular belief most cops are smart enough to take you around the corner out of the view of the video camera before beating your face in. I'm not saying its right or fair, but "normal everyday people" don't get their skulls cracked by by cops' flashlights. its the annoying self-righteous scumbags who call cops "pigs" and think they can flip them off without any problems. tell me, would you call any other person with lots of combat training carrying a gun a "pig" of flip them off? cops deal with scumbags 12 hours a day, every day. do you think it wise to attract their attention and antagonize them?

its like like poking a beehive with a stick and then b!tching that you got stung.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

well uh
    they do it in gta and don't get in trouble for it!

at the very least they can get you on public obscenity. then there's threatening a police officer, disturbing the peace, and the ever popular resisting arrest.
    I'll add the ever so popular disorderly conduct count to that

Edit : Link
    - Local Riceist

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast