I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on I'm quite sure that tonight was my last race.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by GREDDY I don't just MOD CO, US as a whole. Never heard in any state that a ...

Quote Originally Posted by GREDDY
    I don't just MOD CO, US as a whole. Never heard in any state that a COP is still a COP when not on duty. Even in CA, never heard a COP in his personal car pull anyone over and flash his badge to use authority and get away with it. When I get a chance to speak to a COP in CA, I'll ask.....

I'm not quite sure that that's ever happened either...but they CAN do it. LIke I said before, its not a good idea, but the power is there.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    I'm not quite sure that that's ever happened either...but they CAN do it. LIke I said before, its not a good idea, but the power is there.
    blarg is right . In the state of California, A class A peace officer has 24/7 peace officer rights. That inlcudes but not limited to: Highway Patrol, County Sherrif deputy, City Cop, some park rangers, customs, blah blah blah..... whatever, the point is, no off-duty cop in SoCal will be dumb enough to try to enforce the law without his radio/gun/squad car, because they know what they are up against and they know what happens when they don't have backup.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    The STi - a rally car that's not allowed to rally. Sorry, no 2.5 liter allowed. I'll stick to the 2.0 any day.

+ 1 billion.
    go f*** yourself

I had that happen to me before, Very simple. Ready?

Pig "Did you think you beat me, huh punk???"

Me "Were you racing officer?"

Pig reailzing he is about to admit to a crime, "No"

Me "Neither was I, have a good day.

That pig incrimianted himself, and you have his wife as a whitness. I would have gave him ****.

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    I had that happen to me before, Very simple. Ready?

Pig "Did you think you beat me, huh punk???"

Me "Were you racing officer?"

Pig reailzing he is about to admit to a crime, "No"

Me "Neither was I, have a good day.

That pig incrimianted himself, and you have his wife as a whitness. I would have gave him ****.
    uhh...yeah, that works. That's how all those guys that get into car chases get off on their charges.

"umm...if I was speeding and you caught up to me...doesn't that mean you were speeding too?". works every time....you should try it...the expression on their face is priceless.
    go f*** yourself

Roll your Eyes Brian, doesn't matter. That officer had No leg to stand on He can't break the law to enforce it. Even when they sell drugs they sell fake drugs and then bust them on conspiracy to purchase and so on. That cop was just pissed and venting like the baby he truely is

I have had a off duty cop get out of his car after me. You can always tell in my area some hang their uniforms in the back and you can see the police sign in the back of the personal car. These fawkers think it's a right to be an ******* and tailgate everyone and speed and just drive like they own the road. I do the same to these pigs and they pull over and so do I.

They come out a rambling and a huffing saying they are gona arrest me and get right in my face. I ask one question, just one.

What town are you a cop in? or What did you clock me at? Or ask him why HE is driving like a nut when I have someone in the car to back me up.

Oh they shut up after that, they can only stop fellony's out of jurisiction not stupid stuff. On guy even told me to wait there and a cop would come get me and he took off, of course I go as soon as he leaves. You CAN get screwed if they call a cop and THAT cop saw you, but you should be able to spot a bluw and white, but the off duty mustang pig, he was just hiding behind his badge trying to scare you, can't do much off duty .

Hell I gave one the finger cuz he cut me off in his White Ford pig mobile, unmarkedno cage but had lights, so I did pull over Comes a huffing up to me window and says nice finger, I showed it to him again, he b1tches and yells and says how lucky I am to no be arrested (they can't, especially for a finger) and then huffs off, I took off right with himk and paced him at 95MPH to work, never got there so fast.
    Last edited by TSi AWD; 06-22-2005 at 06:59 PM.

I have a "friend" that goes around flashing his badge at people whenever they tick him off. this kid swears he is going to the marines and will be a police officer one day. right now he is like 6'3 and weighs no more than 150. Ever since he pulled out his badge he purchased on ebay I stopped hanging out with him because thats just embarrasing and also, hes going to get into some deep trouble if he gets caught and also when the other guy finds out he really isnt a cop hes going to get his ass beat. Another time some kid revved at him and he pulled out his badge, im like, wtf man, does that really make you feel better about yourself. I feel sad for him.

I rolled my eyes more because you're full of more **** than any other person I've met online. I'm sure you'll come back *****ing about how your town has overpaid meter maids and once again neglect to mention the town. . blah blah blah.
    You're soo cool, in your own eyes.

You say you flicked a cop off - illegal hand signal - and nothing happpened then you tailed him at 95mph on the way to work. Wow even fantasy land is becoming a joke.

Roll your Eyes Brian, doesn't matter. That officer had No leg to stand on He can't break the law to enforce it. Even when they sell drugs they sell fake drugs and then bust them on conspiracy to purchase and so on. That cop was just pissed and venting like the baby he truely is

I have had a off duty cop get out of his car after me. You can always tell in my area some hang their uniforms in the back and you can see the police sign in the back of the personal car. These fawkers think it's a right to be an ******* and tailgate everyone and speed and just drive like they own the road. I do the same to these pigs and they pull over and so do I.

They come out a rambling and a huffing saying they are gona arrest me and get right in my face. I ask one question, just one.

What town are you a cop in? or What did you clock me at? Or ask him why HE is driving like a nut when I have someone in the car to back me up.

Oh they shut up after that, they can only stop fellony's out of jurisiction not stupid stuff. On guy even told me to wait there and a cop would come get me and he took off, of course I go as soon as he leaves. You CAN get screwed if they call a cop and THAT cop saw you, but you should be able to spot a bluw and white, but the off duty mustang pig, he was just hiding behind his badge trying to scare you, can't do much off duty .

Hell I gave one the finger cuz he cut me off in his White Ford pig mobile, unmarkedno cage but had lights, so I did pull over Comes a huffing up to me window and says nice finger, I showed it to him again, he b1tches and yells and says how lucky I am to no be arrested (they can't, especially for a finger) and then huffs off, I took off right with himk and paced him at 95MPH to work, never got there so fast.

fre
    I like the idea of stopping and launching. I don't think I would be worried with a mustang GT trying to catch me

I know I wouldn't pull over lol. That is just stupid. Lets see... possible jail time or possibly getting shot or stabbed...... that's a tough one. He better have a fast car that's all i'll say.
    Last edited by fre; 06-22-2005 at 09:16 PM.
    11.1 @ 131

I rolled my eyes more because you're full of more **** than any other person I've met online

OH WE MET???? Really? Ok so you know me and you know who I am, please.

You say you flicked a cop off - illegal hand signal - and nothing happpened then you tailed him at 95mph on the way to work. Wow even fantasy land is becoming a joke.

Illegal hand sign, are you serious, you can give every cop in the country the finger and they can’t do sh1t, wtf are you talking about. Know your laws. I just do what these pigs do, it’s not like I instigate it I am putting along at 70 on a highway to work in the right, I see Sgt. Bacon come FLYING UP the left hand side and getting within INCH’s of normal commuter’s bumpers and just riding that a$$, forcing them to pull over and then he floor’s it just to do it again to the next guy who DARES to do only 85. I do the same to his ass or I do that left lane **** thing where I won’t let him pass (mind you off duty, not real pigs) They get mad, pull you over, yell, scream, but can’t do sh1t. I find it funny that you do not know this.

If a PIG is out of his jurisdiction, he cannot ticket ANYONE, he can however stop a felony, such as a bank robbery or a rape and so on, nothing minor. HE CAN call a pig to come after you, but that piggy can only act on what HE SEE’s and HE has to witness it. Of course I tailed that pig, and he kept going faster and faster and he was ahead, and WAY out of his jurisdiction and therefore powerless.

Sorry man, if you don’t believe me that’s ok, just learn the laws before you speak is all. Thanks for reading.

So you
    flicked a cop off, he stopped you and got in your face then you flicked him off again. He drove away mad and you proceeded to tailgate him doing fifteen miles over the posted speedlimit during that time adn nothing happened. . . riiiiiigggght.

Know the laws, well I've seen people (in real life not in fantasyland where you live) that have been written tickets for flicking off police officers. The first time in Naperville illinois at a place called the river walk and the second time someone leaving our highschool graduation flicked the cop off and got the illegal hand signal while leaving our graduation.

OH WE MET???? Really? Ok so you know me and you know who I am, please.

Illegal hand sign, are you serious, you can give every cop in the country the finger and they canít do sh1t, wtf are you talking about. Know your laws. I just do what these pigs do, itís not like I instigate it I am putting along at 70 on a highway to work in the right, I see Sgt. Bacon come FLYING UP the left hand side and getting within INCHís of normal commuterís bumpers and just riding that a$$, forcing them to pull over and then he floorís it just to do it again to the next guy who DARES to do only 85. I do the same to his ass or I do that left lane **** thing where I wonít let him pass (mind you off duty, not real pigs) They get mad, pull you over, yell, scream, but canít do sh1t. I find it funny that you do not know this.

If a PIG is out of his jurisdiction, he cannot ticket ANYONE, he can however stop a felony, such as a bank robbery or a rape and so on, nothing minor. HE CAN call a pig to come after you, but that piggy can only act on what HE SEEís and HE has to witness it. Of course I tailed that pig, and he kept going faster and faster and he was ahead, and WAY out of his jurisdiction and therefore powerless.

Sorry man, if you donít believe me thatís ok, just learn the laws before you speak is all. Thanks for reading.

http://www.atsnn.com/story/117526.html

guess that guy doesn't know the "laws" either.

perhaps he should spend more time online with people that ****ing know everything.

Sorry man, if you donít believe me thatís ok, just learn the laws before you speak is all. Thanks for reading.
    Seems as though youre the one who needs to get a clue
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    uhh...yeah, that works. That's how all those guys that get into car chases get off on their charges.

"umm...if I was speeding and you caught up to me...doesn't that mean you were speeding too?". works every time....you should try it...the expression on their face is priceless.
    Haha pretty funny, blarg. I like your "dead parrot" avatar.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast