Silver Wagon Showdown!! (Long)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Silver Wagon Showdown!! (Long) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi folks, I am a new member but this actually happend a couple of weeks ago in Vancuver ("The Coov") ...

Thumbs up Silver Wagon Showdown!! (Long)

Hi folks, I am a new member but this actually happend a couple of weeks ago in Vancuver ("The Coov") Wash.

I was pulling out onto 164th to go home at about 11:00pm when I noticed a silver WRX Wagon and a black MR2 speeding by. I jumped on it to catch up. Now we are three wide, going down 164th at about 60mph w/ the MR2 sandwitced in the middle (kinda sounds like I ripped that part off from a movie). The WRX in the far lane floors it a couple of times. I do the same. Then he brutaly cuts off the MR2 causing the angery Toyota driver to honk at him. I also thought it was kind of a punk thing to do. We come to a red light. I have my window down and I don't hear him reving or doing anything else to indicate that he wants to go so I don't either. Sure enough, the light turns and he mashes it. I launch at too low an rpm, playing catch up. I didn't gain anything in 1st, but during the first shift I got my half-a-car length back. Maybe he didn't have the STi Shifter. During 2nd gear got about half-a-car length on him. His after market BOV goes off in my ear. By the time we are through 3rd, I must have had a couple cars on him. As we came up on a red light I threw him a peace sign and he turned left. (Is there a rule about msg. length?).

He had 18" "Konig Imagine" wheels and the BOV that I could see. No exhaust. I have: resonator mod, K&N drop-in replacement, axle back exhaust and 17" "Konig Toxxin" wheels.

Later, T.J.
    Last edited by T.J.; 10-08-2002 at 05:42 AM.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

rule about message legnth, i dont believe so. If so you arent near it im sure. Nice signature quote. The only size rule here that I know of is that the mods ask that you keep your signature <10 lines, but thats not lookin like a problem for you
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.