vf34WRX, STI, MZ3
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on vf34WRX, STI, MZ3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On the highway heading home from work,looked in my rear to see an Black STI. She was sitting alittle lower ...

vf34WRX, STI, MZ3

On the highway heading home from work,looked in my rear to see an Black STI. She was sitting alittle lower than stock. Then i noticed the greddy FMIC.We were cruising about 55 on a highway with very bad road surface, construction and moderate traffic i had him come beside me. i was wondering what else he had done to it, turbo..... At 55, 3rd gear is slight out of the boost "sweet spot" but i dont think it would have made to much of a difference. My wrx is pretty much even with an STI that is stock, cm ahead slowly. He did a quick pull from me and i had no response. I was content and enjoying the view behind him.
    Then i see this small BMW flying up behind me. i thought it was a vert Z3. Iv killed many of them. I was to late on teh gas to match his speed and he came around me and positioned himself between me and the STI . It was a tiny M3 vert, Z3 or Z4, not sure on those. to much traffic to give him a run so i just sat tight hoping he would get on the t.p. with me. Not so much so i could have a stabe at him but so i could maybe see him get destroyed by the STI .They did not get on the t.p. with me. I wonder if the STI driving on rt 309 in Pa last night is a member of this forum? If so, NICE car!
    I was happy with my rex's power till last night.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Twas a M roadster. Those buggers a fast! It's esentially a smaller and lighter M3, w/ the 333hp (give or take) engine.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfride
    On the highway heading home from work,looked in my rear to see an Black STI. She was sitting alittle lower than stock. Then i noticed the greddy FMIC.We were cruising about 55 on a highway with very bad road surface, construction and moderate traffic i had him come beside me. i was wondering what else he had done to it, turbo..... At 55, 3rd gear is slight out of the boost "sweet spot" but i dont think it would have made to much of a difference. My wrx is pretty much even with an STI that is stock, cm ahead slowly. He did a quick pull from me and i had no response. I was content and enjoying the view behind him.
    Then i see this small BMW flying up behind me. i thought it was a vert Z3. Iv killed many of them. I was to late on teh gas to match his speed and he came around me and positioned himself between me and the STI . It was a tiny M3 vert, Z3 or Z4, not sure on those. to much traffic to give him a run so i just sat tight hoping he would get on the t.p. with me. Not so much so i could have a stabe at him but so i could maybe see him get destroyed by the STI .They did not get on the t.p. with me. I wonder if the STI driving on rt 309 in Pa last night is a member of this forum? If so, NICE car!
    I was happy with my rex's power till last night.

What part of 309 in PA are you talking about.. A guy I work with has a silver STi but not so sure about the FMIC.

just outside Philly. It was a black one.

cheers

There is a black sti in mechanicburg and the owner owns a pet store but he doesn't have a greddy fmic because hes running the kingpin gt35r kit. that may have been who you seen.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.