Collective kill stories, stage 2 sti

This is a discussion on Collective kill stories, stage 2 sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, so, here it goes, some collective kill stories from people that I really shouldn't have even wasted gas on. ...

Collective kill stories, stage 2 sti

Ok, so, here it goes, some collective kill stories from people that I really shouldn't have even wasted gas on. These events transpired over the course of the last few months (all whilst being stage 2)

Safari Minivan - I could actually tell this person wanted to race, it was a dad/son combo. They kept inching out on the intersection, even chirped the tires on the start. I stayed even with him until the top of second, while the fury of his late 90s detroit powa p0wnd the STI. Then I mashed the pedal and left him.

Monte Carlo SS, 2002+ - This guy actually came up riding my ass, then flew up next to me, and started to lurch and rev at 55mph. So, I blipped, slid into 3rd, and put some bus lengths on this guy. I'd slow down, and he'd try again. And again. We exited the same, he rolled down, gave the thumbs up, and said "what the HELL do you have in that thing???". Just said a little 4 banger and a turbo.

Audi TT, 2002+ - Woman this time. She tried to pass me pretty aggressivley, I was having some fun, so, I left her. She attempted the ricer flyby at least twice, both attempts thwarted. She probably thought I was stalking/harassing her by not letting her pass, so, I calmed down and let her go. Kinda regretted that one. Maybe a tad juvinile on my part, but, I wanted to see what the 225 hp TT would do.

Chevy S-10 V6 - This 'tard had the stupid flame graphics rear window, with dual craptastic muffler shop exhausts. He revved a few times at an intersection, chirped his tires. I basically stayed next to him (intentionally). I was surprised how freakin' long that thing took to climb through gears. Left him standing still...

Jetta GLI - Ok, this guy was g-riding, where it looks like he was sitting in the center of the car (even had the ol' baseball cap on sideways). Came flying up to my ass, then whipped out and started to pass. I'll have none of this kind sir! So, the ass whompin ensued. He asked for another whence I had shutdown, and I obliged. Maybe he thought his car would magically gain 100 whp the second time around? I've had a 1.8T, I know what they can do, I thought this might actually be fun. Nope.

Dodge Intrepid - Again, highway speeds here. Pretty much smackdown, followed by attempted ricer flyby, followed by smackdown. Rinse, repeat. Didn't feel bad about this one, cause he kept almost hitting the back of my car before he'd swing out to pass..

Yes, I understand I shouldn't have even wasted gas on any of these guys, but, I'm pretty sure they all had one thing in common (except for maybe the GLI), they thought my wing and big hood scoop was a big joke. I have no problem providing free education for those who are ignorant in the matters of Subarus.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Represent Yo

BULLY!

j/k I've taught a few lessons in my WRX wagon as well. LOL
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter