I dont hate on Mustangs but.....(coworker)

This is a discussion on I dont hate on Mustangs but.....(coworker) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; One of my coworkers is a big mustang guy, and he respects my ride...but REALLY loves his late model 4.6 ...

I dont hate on Mustangs but.....(coworker)

One of my coworkers is a big mustang guy, and he respects my ride...but REALLY loves his late model 4.6 auto stang gt(model before the current very fun one), which is stock other than magnaflow mufflers. So the other week he gets on the freeway behind me as we head to work, and we play it cool until there is an empty straight. The speed on this highway is 55, so I put it in third for the impending pull. He gets along side, honks ensue, and I obliterate him 55-100 mph, many many lengths between us. I slow down, he pulls next to me and says " that thing has some balls", I nod, we head to work. I leave it at that. I didnt brag to any of our coworkers/bosses/employees, not my thing. So today i am talking to my bosses boss and he says that Bob (stang guy) told him that on a long straight he would take me, but i had him in the short term. This irked me a bit. One that he told all my bosses that we were racing and two that he thinks he had a chance. My mods are as follows... since i already gave his:

TXS turbo back, cobb up-pipe, sdr's with conti extremecontact, sti-ra struts pink springs, Cobb front and rear sways, Stoptech bbk, steering/diff bushings, pink injectors, vf34, accessport running 93 vf34 map, perrin y-pipe, exedy stage 1 clutch, exedy light flywheel... among others.

Am i wrong for wanting to race him again and put the huge hurt down? I mean i want him from a dig.....bad. We raced from a 55 mph roll so he already took away my rex's strength, and he wants to talk $h!t. Grr, this is more of a rant but i did put the screws to him once already, but now i want difinitive proof that i will spank him again. grr

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LOL nice kill now if yall went from a dig I think you will put quite a few bus lengths on him LOL
    2003 sonic yellow wrx mods: K&N drop in filter, koji mod, muffler
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=20&highlight=

vf34?

you will destroy him from either a stop or roll
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

or in reverse

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    or in reverse
    Now that would be a race.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

You should take him to a 1/4-mile track and race him. When he lays down low 15s or high 14s and you break off some high 12s or low 13s then you can take the timeslips and post them on the bulletin board at work.

Tony

I will let you borrow my Forester, then when you beat him with the wagon, he will never show up to work again.

race him offroad on dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Black XT
    I will let you borrow my Forester, then when you beat him with the wagon, he will never show up to work again.

The xt is my car after I buy a house. I would love to hand him his ass in a wagon or better yet a midsized suv. I saw him today and offered to go " anytime, anywhere". even better i threw the gauntlet down infront of him and the bosses. i truely hope he takes me up on this. I would love to get him to go to our local track ( as it is only 15 min from here) after work one day.

Quote Originally Posted by d009
    The xt is my car after I buy a house. I would love to hand him his ass in a wagon or better yet a midsized suv. I saw him today and offered to go " anytime, anywhere". even better i threw the gauntlet down infront of him and the bosses. i truely hope he takes me up on this. I would love to get him to go to our local track ( as it is only 15 min from here) after work one day.

lol, mustangs, I saw stock GT at the track the other night floor it, loose controll and hit the damn wall, haahha

I bet he comes up with some weak ass excuse as to why he can't race. Better yet, after you make him look like he has four flat tires, he comes up with more excuses as to why he got smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by JiDM_WeRX
    lol, mustangs, I saw stock GT at the track the other night floor it, loose controll and hit the damn wall, haahha
    I don't know; maybe he meant to do it.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

some people just dont know when they are beat
    " I'm a bad man"

i had to race a kid and his friend 3 times in thier mustang just to get he point across they werent going to beat me no matter thier excuses

Race your co-worker at the track, this way, if you win, you do it in front of an audience or group of people. Besides, it's also safer.