autobahn.com expresses there hate for wrx owners
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on autobahn.com expresses there hate for wrx owners within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys this kinda ticked me off a lil or even maybe alot !!! i was over at Autobahn.com forum ...

autobahn.com expresses there hate for wrx owners

hey guys this kinda ticked me off a lil or even maybe alot !!! i was over at Autobahn.com forum and to my surprise all the porsche owners all they do is bad mouth the wrx owners callin us kids who when we grow up will come to the realization that a boxster is a better car now i got luv for porsches dont get me wrong just not the boxster the boxster is a mid life crisis mobile with a over priced sticker in any weather on any day my wrx will skool a boxster with much more class and for alot less money i must add i think its our respsonsiblity to stand up for our cars that we hold so dearly i joined there forum just so i could speak my mind and they removed my thread withing 10 minutes of having it up i hope you guys are with me as i wage war against these mofo snobs

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree with your view on snobs, but consider that your efforts to "skool" [sic] them will fall at best on deaf ears and at worst will generate ridicule if you don't use punctuation in your posts. Also, I'm guessing "school" is probably the worst word to spell incorrectly when attempting to teach someone something, so your points, valid as they may be, were probably ignored (there's also a generation gap thing going on with "kids" as the Porsche fans would say using "school" as a verb).
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Trolling on someone elses forum is idiotic

If your going to talk about someone badmouthing a car or stereotyping their owners, dont trash talk another car in the same paragraph... it kind of makes you look like exactly what your saying they called you. The Boxster is a VERY good car and if you look at any of the info on porsches you would know they can handle circles around an average 911, I've read countless quotes in mags like Car and Driver and Road and Track by Porsche reps, or employees, stating why they don't offer any of the 911's better engines as options; because it would place the boxster far above the 911 in performance.

So trying to say the Boxster isnt a "true" Porsche, and that it's just a mid-life crisis car simply isnt true. They are good cars in their own right, and if your refering strictly to straight line performance, well the new Boxster S is about as fast as an STi pulling low 13's at around 105. Then add the fact that they wouldnt even be close on a roadcourse assuming equal drivers, the Boxster is one of the best handling cars out there, about on par with the lotus Elise.

I love subarus just as much as anyone else on here, but porsches are still nice cars and to attack them and brand them as "mid-life crisis cars" makes you sound just as bad as the people your attacking... Both 911's and Boxsters are very well designed cars that do what they are made to do very well, I love my WRX, but I woulndt think twice about trading for a Boxster S or 911 if I had the money to do so (and for a rainy day car too...).
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Hate makes the world go 'round.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

someday my WRX will only run in the rain and snow

The new Boxster S is amazing. Even the older ones are great fun to drive very fast through the twisties.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Any time a car's handling is the first thing they mention, it means it's SLOW. Around here the Boxter is a girl's car anyway.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

A Boxter would never be on my list of cars to own, but there's nothing wrong with them. The last autocross I did was with the Porsche Club and there were plenty of Boxter's out there running times at the top of the field. That said, I'm surprised you experienced such a negative response from them, I'm used to Porsche guys complimenting me on my car's performance and they're usually the first to show the love for our boxer engines. Always a few bad apples on every forum who thinks their cars are unbeatable by anything I guess...
    New England F4
    -----------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE!!!

VF22/FMIC/UTEC/Pinks/ACT/STi RA's/Apex'i N1 Type-V's - Tuned at XXTuning, 270 WHP/ 270 TQ @ 18.5psi. 12.697@ 108.95

Quote Originally Posted by Reason2Race
    hey guys this kinda ticked me off a lil or even maybe alot !!! i was over at Autobahn.com forum and to my surprise all the porsche owners all they do is bad mouth the wrx owners callin us kids who when we grow up will come to the realization that a boxster is a better car now i got luv for porsches dont get me wrong just not the boxster the boxster is a mid life crisis mobile with a over priced sticker in any weather on any day my wrx will skool a boxster with much more class and for alot less money i must add i think its our respsonsiblity to stand up for our cars that we hold so dearly i joined there forum just so i could speak my mind and they removed my thread withing 10 minutes of having it up i hope you guys are with me as i wage war against these mofo snobs

longest 1 sentence evAr!

you guiys are way to anal about punctuation

what are we in english class why they hell do i need to be so proper to speak to you guys about cars i dont give a **** if i use periods or not its a joke that you do and by the way a boxster my handle decently but its still a mid life crisis mobile for guys who cant afford a 911 and still want to wear porschse hats, polos,beach towels and all the other porsche crap they can get there hands on ..................................... is that enough periods for you anal *****es

I Support ClubWRX

Quote Originally Posted by Reason2Race
    what are we in english class why they hell do i need to be so proper to speak to you guys about cars i dont give a **** if i use periods or not its a joke that you do and by the way a boxster my handle decently but its still a mid life crisis mobile for guys who cant afford a 911 and still want to wear porschse hats, polos,beach towels and all the other porsche crap they can get there hands on ..................................... is that enough periods for you anal *****es
    Can we ban him on this forum too? I'm too old to read that cr@p!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    this thread has officially meet the requirements for Godwin's Law. Good day

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Vektra
    this thread has officially meet the requirements for Godwin's Law. Good day
    Not quite. Hitler was used to describe someone in an argument, so it hasn't met the requirements yet

People don't seem to understand that blatantly bad grammar and spelling on the internet is similar to showing up for a job interview in gym shorts.

It's alright if the job is on the beach, but for most situations, proper attire is necessary for minimum respect from your audience.

If people don't know you, you will be judged by whatever can be perceived and unfortunately on the internet, only what's typed and how it's typed.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast