WRX vs Carrera GT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs Carrera GT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yesterday night, when i was driving home from work, I start to merge to highway. As I was relaxing, I ...

WRX vs Carrera GT

Yesterday night, when i was driving home from work, I start to merge to highway. As I was relaxing, I heard this VERY VERY pretty engine sound. A look on my right, A SILVER PORSECH CARRERA GT!! WTH!? SO i was like, reving my engine and stuff...so the guy was willing to run. We took off, I gain a lil space over him, next thing i know, he was pulling 1 carlengths, 2 carlengths, 3 carlengths, 4 carlengths, wooo.... gone he goes....

wow..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

love those cars

I havent seen one in person yet

LUCKY!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

i dont know im gonna have to call bs on this......

nice death!
    04 STi Blue
    2005 - 279WHP 306WTQ 13.1@105
    2006 - FPGreen
    LISC# 17 LongIslandSubaruClub.com

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    nice kill

Yea
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

gt are sweet but you need to see what porsche owers are sayin bout wrx owners

if you guys go over to autobahn.com the forum they have over there is full of porsche owners bad mouthing wrx owners esp the boxster owners i guess they feel they need to justify there 45,000 dollar purchase of a car that doesnt compare to the sti or even the wrx i signed up for that forum just so i could stand up for us subbie lovers if you guys are down ya should do the same let um know how much love we got for a superior automobile

Quote Originally Posted by Reason2Race
    if you guys go over to autobahn.com the forum they have over there is full of porsche owners bad mouthing wrx owners esp the boxster owners i guess they feel they need to justify there 45,000 dollar purchase of a car that doesnt compare to the sti or even the wrx i signed up for that forum just so i could stand up for us subbie lovers if you guys are down ya should do the same let um know how much love we got for a superior automobile
    wtf?
    '02 WRB WRX wingless
    Its stock...I swear....and its N/A too
    ...thats not turbo spool you hear thats a vaccuum leak!

carrera gts are amazing....def worth the run
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

If you hang out in Greenwich CT for the weekend you'll almost definitely see a Carrera GT, Aston Vanquish, 575M and if you're lucky, one of the two Enzo's that's running around. Too many 911's/360's/Bently GT's to mention!

That V10 sounds like heaven though... Or hell if you're planning on racing it.
    New England F4
    -----------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE!!!

VF22/FMIC/UTEC/Pinks/ACT/STi RA's/Apex'i N1 Type-V's - Tuned at XXTuning, 270 WHP/ 270 TQ @ 18.5psi. 12.697@ 108.95

::drool::
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.