Stage2 wrx VS Evo

This is a discussion on Stage2 wrx VS Evo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Coming home this afternoon and saw a silver evo up ahead. I stayed behind it through traffic and when we ...

Thumbs up Stage2 wrx VS Evo

Coming home this afternoon and saw a silver evo up ahead. I stayed behind it through traffic and when we finally got free of all of it, it slowed down. I sped up to about 70 and got beside of it, looked over, and there was a hot a$$ chick looking over at me. Next thing i know, she takes off but got slowed up by traffic again. Once it cleared (i was behind her) I geared down to third and took off again. I couldn't get around her for traffic but i stayed with her easily (even letting off the gas several times) up to 130. We slowed back down again (and then took off again) and this time i passed her @ about 115 and pulled her by about 2 cars to 130. I waved at the girl when i turned off and she just ignored me. She was still hot.....and driving a nice evo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice. Nothing like hearing about a hot girl in an Evo.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

She though you were teh stalker.

You shouldn't have been able to beat a stock EVO that easily with TBE and ECU. Should have been a really close race though.

I thought it would be closer also, but i guess the horsepower gods smiled on my car today . To bad me and that girl couldn't have hooked up, i would have really loved to have driven it (the evo of course).

Quote Originally Posted by urabus726
    I thought it would be closer also, but i guess the horsepower gods smiled on my car today . To bad me and that girl couldn't have hooked up, i would have really loved to have driven it (the evo of course).
    I would ride them both.... At the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    You shouldn't have been able to beat a stock EVO that easily with TBE and ECU. Should have been a really close race though.
    +1

Women drivers

Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard