Why are New mustang owners so gay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Why are New mustang owners so gay within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sonic....why such hate? So, if you didnt see one, then no one else has? It WAS the one pictured and ...

Sonic....why such hate?

So, if you didnt see one, then no one else has?

It WAS the one pictured and I doubt that 500 ponies is slow!

What is so hard for you to fathom that they are out and they are fast?

But of course, if you are pulling better than 12.1 quarters, then yes it is slow.....

I understand what you are saying about the older models, I have taken out quite a few of those, but the new monsters are a different breed and they aren't slow anymore.
    Plus, the Saleen after market kits are not out for the new style mustang...

Get off the hate ship brother, its very unbecoming.

I am sorry I even commented about it, always someone on here trying to rain on the parade!
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

fugstangs

out here in cali we see way to many fugstangs "short for ****in ugly stangs" ok they mite get 300 hp to the crank but there still a ford 2 wd in the rain hail or snow they are as worthless as a chick that with no **** or ass and a double chinn

Quote Originally Posted by skullguy
    I saw a new Saleen today....I wouldnt mess with those, well yes I would, but I wouldnt recommend it to the stock guys.

Those things are 325hp basic and 500 hp top of the line. Listed at running 12.1 stock!!!

And yes, it was a S281E, with a middle age woman driving it.

Gun metal grey, absolutely beautiful!!!

Check it out
    Saleen
    I've seen 2 of the new Mustangs that looked like that, but you could tell they were just kitted V6's!! We have quite a few of the older Saleen's around here, but I have not gotten the chance ot see a new one. We have a lot of everything ,when it comes to cars, around here..... Marines like their cars!!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

eh every car whether domestic or import has its fair share of asshats. I actually think that the import market has a larger share, I just know better than to judge all wrx owners by the several handfuls of them that I didn't know that have tried to mess with me on packed highways.

Quote Originally Posted by skullguy
    Sonic....why such hate?

So, if you didnt see one, then no one else has?

It WAS the one pictured and I doubt that 500 ponies is slow!

What is so hard for you to fathom that they are out and they are fast?

But of course, if you are pulling better than 12.1 quarters, then yes it is slow.....

I understand what you are saying about the older models, I have taken out quite a few of those, but the new monsters are a different breed and they aren't slow anymore.
    Plus, the Saleen after market kits are not out for the new style mustang...

Get off the hate ship brother, its very unbecoming.

I am sorry I even commented about it, always someone on here trying to rain on the parade!
    not hate, just the fact that saleen racecraft is located down the street from me and i havent seen anything other than the s281 3 valve (basically stock engine with saleen kit) rolling around... and the link you provided even says the car isn't out yet. i'm just making sure you arent mistaken by a stock GT with a kit. you see, i know a little bit about these mustangs... and i can build em faster than what saleen offers... i can even put a body kit on a v6 and make it look fast if you like. i'm sorry if you feel that i am an asshat, i've only worked in the aftermarket industry for a few years now and been building cars since i was 15... so i guess i don't know what i'm talking about yet. i apologize for my ignorance. take care.

PS. I highly doubt you would see me trying to mess with you on the freeway... this is a car rich in rally heritage, so i actually use it for what it was born to do. Rally.
    Last edited by SonicYellowWRX; 06-16-2005 at 03:54 PM.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX
    not hate, just the fact that saleen racecraft is located down the street from me and i havent seen anything other than the s281 3 valve (basically stock engine with saleen kit) rolling around... and the link you provided even says the car isn't out yet. i'm just making sure you arent mistaken by a stock GT with a kit. you see, i know a little bit about these mustangs... and i can build em faster than what saleen offers... i can even put a body kit on a v6 and make it look fast if you like. i'm sorry if you feel that i am an asshat, i've only worked in the aftermarket industry for a few years now and been building cars since i was 15... so i guess i don't know what i'm talking about yet. i apologize for my ignorance. take care.

PS. I highly doubt you would see me trying to mess with you on the freeway... this is a car rich in rally heritage, so i actually use it for what it was born to do. Rally.

BOOYAAWWWWW!!!

(I'm sure I could come up with some smart-a$$ thing to say about the last statement but I'm too tired to think...)

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by McBain
    I still haven't seen a new GT.

Are you kidding me? I saw about 15 GT Stangs just today. And about 150 new v6 stangs today. I hate them now. It will only be a matter of time before you see 148,903 a day.

Im seeing 1 in 5 Gts here locally, im also starting to see a good number of them.

Was even seeing Gts sitting on itty bitty dealer lots when people where making the 5 month waiting list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12