Subaru WRX Forum banner

400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race

8K views 80 replies 31 participants last post by  BrianH 
#1 · (Edited)
400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race **video included **

So we're at the spot last night...maybe 10-15 wrx/sti's ..its our club and we're chillen. Well this srt thats from around our way shows up...You might remember this srt...I beat him last year w/his upgraded turbo and my 18g...not by much, maybe a car or so. So now I guess he came into the parking lot wanting to run..in fact some said he was talking all this mess and pointing at my car...huh...otay.

His mods: psi-fi 400 turbo kit...
My mods: basic boltons :rolleyes: ...pump gas w/boost turned up 2lbs.

1st gear roll: 1st gear I immediately pull...wham I bang second...just as quick I bang third.....wheres the srt ?...bang fourth...then slide into fifth and jam it into sixth....
Low and behold the srt is around 5-7 cars behind...No lie...

2nd try..same roll: same result....oh and its all on tape...just gotta get one of the guys to get it on tape...

*** video in post #57 ***
A nice guy...at least when I talked to him..guess he was talking trash before hands...not to me but...in general...

Moral: chalk one up for the little guys...the subarus represented last night... :sadwave: srt....NEXT

See less See more
#3 ·
Are we sure this kid isn't just talking his car up and saying he has 400whp when in reality he may only have bolt ons like you. :confused1

#5 ·
13secwrx said:
No...I saw his turbo...His car is known as the "fastest srt" around here...I have a bit more then boltons too..read my sig.

this on pump or race mode? either way sounds feasable. the srt will spin till 4th, esp if you get anzy seeing a awd car roll away like yours. good job.

edit: where you from 13sec?

#9 ·
ynotajb said:
nice avatar... (you ever heard of Dane Cook?)

and nice kill

oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!... oh no! naughy naughy kool-aid.

no, no you fix that wall before my dad gets home from work. he's not going to believe a talking bowl of fruit punch came in through there. yeah, coming through the wall was real fckin cool, using the front door is cool...

#10 ·
ynotajb said:
nice avatar... (you ever heard of Dane Cook?)

and nice kill
Ohhhhh yea... Ohhhhhh nooooooo
You better fix that wall before my dad gets home.
Monkey f**king a coconut

#11 ·
13secwrx said:
No...I saw his turbo...His car is known as the "fastest srt" around here...I have a bit more then boltons too..read my sig.
Yea didn't notice that lol opps my bad.

#12 ·
2004NeonSRT4 said:
oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!... oh no! naughy naughy kool-aid.

no, no you fix that wall before my dad gets home from work. he's not going to believe a talking bowl of fruit punch came in through there. yeah, coming through the wall was real fckin cool, using the front door is cool...
I heard a noise so i came out.

#18 ·
Interesting

Tell this Guy with the SRT to show you a Dyno Sheet saying he has 400 wheel HP. I can gurantee you he doesn't have 400hp and is talking outta his arse. Just cuz he got another Turbo doesn't mean its faster, especially if its not tuned right.

Another reason could be he just spinned all the way since you guys went from a low gear. Next time you guys should go from 50-60mph. That will be a way different stroy if he really has 400hp. Good Kill by the way! I hate **** Talkers!

#22 ·
ynotajb said:
we have now hijacked this thread to the fullest...

i am going to stop but if i got to a house and it was fully on fire ... fu%^ that i quit
Cheese yes cheese... Sweet and sour sauce on my pu$$y. Sauce we need sauce.

#24 ·
S4toSTI said:
Cheese yes cheese... Sweet and sour sauce on my pu$$y. Sauce we need sauce.

where do i go?... where do you go? so stay on the same fckin road to me!

okay mam your gonna go 2 blocks down that road, there will be a guy in the road will a yellow poncho his name is hank and he will tell you how to get to the whopper burger. and if your not here in 15min we take your food.

#25 ·
Cough Whopper Layer Cough
Pick a color please pick a color... Purple P-U-R-P-L-E YOUR A FA**OT

#26 ·
SRT THIS said:
Tell this Guy with the SRT to show you a Dyno Sheet saying he has 400 wheel HP. I can gurantee you he doesn't have 400hp and is talking outta his arse. Just cuz he got another Turbo doesn't mean its faster, especially if its not tuned right.

Another reason could be he just spinned all the way since you guys went from a low gear. Next time you guys should go from 50-60mph. That will be a way different stroy if he really has 400hp. Good Kill by the way! I hate **** Talkers!

Rofl, this just made me laugh out loud.

Racing from a stop is the only way to go. It will not only show the power of the car if you know how to drive, but it shows your skill and thats whats important.

How bout next time go from a 110 roll?!?! cause then the SRT4 wont spin omgz omgz omgz.

How bout next time you buy a car you think...hrmm FWD...I may have traction problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.