400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on 400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 13secwrx Dude...I am always modest....I always tell people that I have only a FMIC and an exhaust....but ...

Quote Originally Posted by 13secwrx
    Dude...I am always modest....I always tell people that I have only a FMIC and an exhaust....but then when I win they are always like .....

Guess I should just say its quick....
    I tend to notice that people with a good mod list and some really good numbers ,like your car, are usually the modest ones. The good amount of people that talk big about their cars are the ones that are close to stock and think their car is hot ****!!!

This also brings up a question I've had. I talked to a guy with an EVO MR the other night and he said he beat an 04 STi which had carbon fiber hood, full exhaust and CAI. Does this sound right?? I know the mod list isn't huge or anything, but i've run the guy in the STi and it was pretty damn quick, even from a roll. I just didn't think the MR was that much faster than the regular EVO VIII.
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It has better top end...w/a little bigger turbo. Not much quicker though ?..but who knows...maybe he wasnt stock
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

OMG lyke dude U R soo gay that srt4 was stock and U kno it. Ther r is neo way a wrx with 400 WHP kan even beet a stok srt4!

U R GAY NDA PAFETCHI!

. . . yeah I found the thread over on the child forums.

fre
    Quote Originally Posted by 13secwrx
    I'm hoping that I trap around 120+ on 100 and 115 on pump...thats my hopes.
    Sounds about right for that power if that number is accurate. I know because my vehicle is similar. (115 pump 120 on 100). Although on this 91 crap it might be as low as like 112 on pump.
    11.1 @ 131

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /Player.aspx

Anyone else get it to work? I'm dying to see it...if someone sends me it maybe I can host it so you can actually right click it.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456