400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Now that the proof has been posted, the children over on SRT land are calling that SRT-4 in the vid ...

Dig this!

Now that the proof has been posted, the children over on SRT land are calling that SRT-4 in the vid "stock" and that the vid was a lie.

It's unreal how these people are in denial and also how they're turning on one of their own guys. Just goes to show you what kind of as*holes are on the board.

They even go so far as to knock the "slow evo" as they would call it.

The Scoobie and the Evo kicked ass big time that night!
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well it is hard to belive, I mean c'mon a stock srt4 with four people in it will wack the **** out of a gsxr1000 by like 10 cars in the quarter.

Aint it the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    well it is hard to belive, I mean c'mon a stock srt4 with four people in it will wack the **** out of a gsxr1000 by like 10 cars in the quarter.

If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    We don't go from a Dig vs. AWD cuz it's not fair for FWD, unless it has slicks. You guys automatically have the advantage with that AWD. If both have Equal HP, no doubt the WRX is gonna win while FWD spins.
    This is something I've never understood, please explain how it isn't fair? Is it also unfair that we trade power for traction? Therefore, what we gain in traction due to AWD we lose in power. So how is that exactly unfair for you?

Another thing I've noticed is that, for the most part, you don't hear AWD drive guys constantly *****ing about running from a roll. They usually just suck it up and go with the flow and get stuck having to constantly run races that are "unfair" to them.

Argh sorry but that "AWD is unfair" bit always gets me...
    2005 Aspen White STi

you and I on 100 octane would be a good race...too bad we are so far apart..
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfiend
    This is something I've never understood, please explain how it isn't fair? Is it also unfair that we trade power for traction? Therefore, what we gain in traction due to AWD we lose in power. So how is that exactly unfair for you?

Another thing I've noticed is that, for the most part, you don't hear AWD drive guys constantly *****ing about running from a roll. They usually just suck it up and go with the flow and get stuck having to constantly run races that are "unfair" to them.

Argh sorry but that "AWD is unfair" bit always gets me...
    What bothers me is that people are always like if that car was only rwd u would lose sooo bad. Like lets get serious here let me take my car which was built to be an awd car make it rwd so you can "beat me" then. Let me call up subaru and say you should really make the sti rwd so kids in camaros and mustangs will think they have a better chance.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

They really seem to fit the SRT stereotype over there. Worse than any honda fanboi I've ever met.

fre
    Life isn't fair, so the "that's not fair" comment is simply an obvious statement. They say "that's not fair" and I say "and?" If you don't have the tools to go fast save up and get them. Going fast isn't just power, it's power to the ground. Oh and all the "well my srt would rule from a roll" crap is quite amusing. Trap speed is a good indicator of power to the ground. If you trap lower than the AWD car you are racing, your not going to magically go faster because it's from a roll.
    Last edited by fre; 06-17-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    11.1 @ 131

I'm hoping that I trap around 120+ on 100 and 115 on pump...thats my hopes.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Quote Originally Posted by 13secwrx
    I'm hoping that I trap around 120+ on 100 and 115 on pump...thats my hopes.
    Then you should change your name to "topend...what?"
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

i say pull out the dyno sheets and who's ever got the biggest number is winner F wasting the gas when you know your SRT4 can beat the awd wrx

your numbers make me creme my pants 13sec

I can't really comment on the video whether the SRT had 400 WHP or not, but honestly, I don't care. He got beat, fair and square. People with SRT's shouldn't be trying to defend the SRT. He lost, he lost bad to a good WRX, it happens!!!! Life goes on, it's all in fun... well, atleast it should be!!

When you talk a lot of crap about how fast your car is, and blah blah blah, then you get beaten, it just makes you look even more stupid. Then it becomes much worse when you try to make excuses. It's just a race!!!!

And, I don't know about anyone else, but any time people ask me (which is surprisingly frequently) if my car is fast, I always reply "It's pretty quick." That's it, that's all I have to say. Even if my car had 800WHP, I would say the same thing. It just seems that a lot of people, and quite a few SRT owners, are making who you beat in a race the positive. I think the love for the cars should come first.
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

i just under brag no matter what im driving or against, here soon though if i dont start getting good races thier gonna hear " F*** that, i'll beat you by 10 football field ya P***Y, so what if its a KB Cobra"

Lightbulb

Dude...I am always modest....I always tell people that I have only a FMIC and an exhaust....but then when I win they are always like .....

Guess I should just say its quick....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Quote Originally Posted by 13secwrx
    Dude...I am always modest....I always tell people that I have only a FMIC and an exhaust....but then when I win they are always like .....

Guess I should just say its quick....
    Yeah you don't wanna lie i would be like "yea its quick it think it would be a good race between us"
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast