raced a corolla? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on raced a corolla? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; kinda funny how no one laughs at this motor when its sitting in a lotus elise (assuming this was a ...

kinda funny how no one laughs at this motor when its sitting in a lotus elise (assuming this was a corolla xrs). pre '98 corolla's actually have very good potential, a few engine swap options, but not many take advantage of them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They are better in the top end so I dont find it hard to beleive that you lost given the circumstances. But it would have been nice had you actually raced not play catch up. The only corolla with VVTL-i is the XRS the rest have VVT-i
    Last edited by IHRTWRX; 07-04-2005 at 06:20 PM.

You should be banned for losing to such a lame car. Or buy a stage 2 package.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    You should be banned for losing to such a lame car. Or buy a stage 2 package.
    ugh, this is me bieng punished for leaving my car stock, as I was planning on selling soon for an STi. Needless to say this is going to speed up that process a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoGuan
    ugh, this is me bieng punished for leaving my car stock, as I was planning on selling soon for an STi. Needless to say this is going to speed up that process a bit.
    I'm pretty sure that a WRX wagon is more comfortable to sleep in than the STI.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by drfrink24
    I'm pretty sure that a WRX wagon is more comfortable to sleep in than the STI.
    ohhh and much much more

I don't think SOA has any clue how fast I would be all over an STi Waggon if they made one. Id pay 35k just for one. I guess there just aint enough guys out there like me.

On a side note, I would have kept my WRX waggon and modded if it didnt come with this awsome tranny!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.