Fast STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fast STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well my friend has an STi and found out from another subaru guy in my area that Crawford racing was ...

Fast STi

Well my friend has an STi and found out from another subaru guy in my area that Crawford racing was near us, actually it's like 2 miles or so from me and so my friend went there and saw all the stuff they do. Well he found their web site the other day and this is what he found Crawford Performance , yep a street driven 04 STi with 719.5whp and 709.3ft.lbs of tq. If you all have never seen this yet you should check it out. I think it should run way faster than it did on it's track run but I believe they said the clutch was slipping pretty bad. Here is the page for the videos video page

EDIT: Oh yeah I think they had this on nasioc (or whatever it's called) so some of you might have known about this already.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 06-08-2005 at 07:23 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.