4G eclipse - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 4G eclipse within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; k+ for the V6. 3.8 liters, 265hp, FWD, very heavy, and crappy gas mileage (15mpg according to Car and Driver). ...

$25k+ for the V6. 3.8 liters, 265hp, FWD, very heavy, and crappy gas mileage (15mpg according to Car and Driver). For that money you could buy a 350Z, get more power from a smaller engine, better mpg, RWD, and not look like a *****.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jigga
    I guess the salesman has a point as well too. Those who want the turbo thing should look towards the evo. The older crown who wants something more comfy would like the eclipse. There wouldn't be roomin the lineup for 2 turbocharged cars, and I dunno about you, but I'd rather have the evo hanging around that I would a turbocharged eclipse. Each car fulfills a purpose in the lineup imo...
    My point exactly. Mitsu would have a tough time getting an eclipse to be turbo, and keep the same interior and keep it under $24k. Most people looking at an eclipse in that range, would be better suited to shell out another $4k for an Evo.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12