Incredibly cool night *long
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Incredibly cool night *long within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I get a call around 9:00 tonight and I'm told that they are "street racing" again at some new location. ...

Talking Incredibly cool night *long

I get a call around 9:00 tonight and I'm told that they are "street racing" again at some new location. Now im not usually big into "organized" street events...I usually stick to the dragstrip or the autox... Well for some reason i went. Primarily to see what everyone was playing with these days. Well, from the second i get there.. TONS of people ask if i want to race. I mean they have it set up too... Looked almost like a dragstrip... cars lined up in lanes..guy permanently stood out there flagging the cars. It was neat, but again my only reason was to check out some cars.

Well about 20 out of the 60 or so people decided to leave *was getting late* and i was walking to my car and Victor Brant pulls up in his new S2000 *white*....*actually his wifes car* For those who dont know who victor brant is. He owns the 2nd fastest Galant VR4 in the country, and the 1st fastest without nitrous.
    This guy can drive... He was doing 180's and ending up perfectly parrallell with the curb. I was impressed... He raced a few people and then all of a sudden i hear a couple people say "Lets see the wrx and the S2000 race" I got all gitty inside...

Well, i decided to run him and let me say this first.. this guy is REALLY nice, talks to anyone and extremely cool. I honestly thought those little s2k's had alot more than what he put out.. Out of the hole i got him a full car inbetween us, and by the time it was over his headlights were breathing on my rear end...

He congratulated me on my driving and gave me his number if i ever needed any parts...

Nice guy!...welp sorry so long.. just had to post.

Jason

EDIT: wanted to add the site for the fastest dsm's

http://www.dsmtimes.org/
    Last edited by Osiris; 10-06-2002 at 04:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.