'02 stg2 WRX vs Mach 1

This is a discussion on '02 stg2 WRX vs Mach 1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Heading home from work today I was lucky enough to catch a red light next to a yellow/black Mach 1. ...

'02 stg2 WRX vs Mach 1

Heading home from work today I was lucky enough to catch a red light next to a yellow/black Mach 1. I had noticed him eyeing my car on the way to the light so I was expecting a spirited run. Light turns green, we both slowly rolled off (no launch) and nailed it around 5mph. I immediately pulled a little less than a car length and was able to hold him off until about 60ish until he started pulling on me pretty soundly. We shut down shortly after, I pulled up next to him again and we exchanged a friendly thumbs up. Before he turned off he said "I'd hate to go against you in the twisties." Well at least I have something on him . Now I just need....more.....power!

In short - From a low mph roll Mach 1 >> stg 2 WRX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mach1 dyno around 263 rwhp and i forgot how much torque he got. If you upgrade to VF22/vf30/vf34 setup, you should easily walk away from him.
    Last edited by llhype12ll; 06-07-2005 at 01:41 AM. Reason: rwhp

I think you mean rwhp?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXAardvark
    I think you mean rwhp?
    lol, i have a feeling im missing something