2003 WRC Rally Car...

This is a discussion on 2003 WRC Rally Car... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; She's very sweet......

2003 WRC Rally Car...

She's very sweet...

02 WRB Wagon...gettin' the groceries...very quickly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Every time I see this new look I feel betrayed
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

...and betrayed you shall be. The front end of the new WRX is so beautiful, there isnt words to describe it. I just don't like the big wing on the sti, the small one is much better, than again, thats just my opinion.
    - Ilian
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Every time I see this new look I feel betrayed
    there's two ways you can look at this.

one, new look is way cooler you got screwed.

two, new look is toned down to the point of lookin like an accord, you've got the original and noone else can get one anymore.

take the win.

i am a fan of the bug eyes, what can i say. But if i could give up the bug eyes for a car with the same computerized differential control and interface that the rally car has, i wouldnt care if it had 3 headleads and painted bright chartruese green. It would hug the road like no other car.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

I am also a fan of those big beautiful bug eyes. I wasn't at first but it grew on me and I wouldn't change them if I was given a new set for free.

The one thing the 2k3 WRC car is missing is Richard Burns. Was watching the rally in NZ last night and man that guy makes any car.. except when he crashes from going too fast and he has the title clinched with a 45 second lead -- heh
    2003 MBP Sedan

Originally posted by zOla84
    ...and betrayed you shall be. The front end of the new WRX is so beautiful, there isnt words to describe it. I just don't like the big wing on the sti, the small one is much better, than again, thats just my opinion.
    I think it looks great...I'm not saying it looks bad. It's just that I've had my car for all of five months, and there's already a new look coming out. Like rally_wannabe said, I'm looking at it like I got screwed. I don't know about it looking way cooler since, like fengshui and SubaruGuru, I like my bug eyes. I'm getting my WRC headlights on Thursday, and they'll look even cooler
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!